PDA

View Full Version : assassin's creed 4 side mission glitched

IDefectedI
11-21-2013, 08:05 PM
One of the assassination side quests with the red scull highlighted is no longer there. So all I have is a side quest with no marker or place to travel. Anyway to cancel a side mission?

Solid-Snake-Eyes
11-21-2013, 08:34 PM
I found that annoying also, that if I had accepted an assassination mission and then the guy ran away, it would keep that objective on my screen at all times til I got around to completing the mission. I tried to cancel the mission but couldn't find a way.

IDefectedI
11-21-2013, 08:42 PM
I found that annoying also, that if I had accepted an assassination mission and then the guy ran away, it would keep that objective on my screen at all times til I got around to completing the mission. I tried to cancel the mission but couldn't find a way.

How can I find the mission if there is no way point? Red scull is gone. Going back to the location, I can't trigger the mission to start. Now I have is mission text on the screen at all times.

IDefectedI
11-22-2013, 12:18 AM
Seems I am not the only one with this problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBrrzHTXQSw

johnsilver13
11-22-2013, 12:28 AM
Damn, thanks for the heads up, I'll be more careful from now on. So far every assassination mission saw me killing the guy literally a split second after I come out of stealth.

IDefectedI
11-22-2013, 12:35 AM
Damn, thanks for the heads up, I'll be more careful from now on. So far every assassination mission saw me killing the guy literally a split second after I come out of stealth.

That was the only mission I failed because I was out gunned. upon returning to complete the mission the scull was gone and so was the mark. :confused: . Overall I have been able to stealth most missions.

johnsilver13
11-22-2013, 12:54 AM
Yeah, I've only done the ones in Havana so far, using the strategy of dropping down from rooftops and breaking necks after a short sprint :P

IDefectedI
11-22-2013, 10:28 PM
bump for mods to acknowledge this issue.