PDA

View Full Version : So far I'm lovin AC4...., but........

Rogue Agent 035
11-21-2013, 05:36 PM
Admitingly there are a few areas where it just felt in-complete an/or rushed, but am willing to overlook those areas. The navigation an combat controls where just as I remembered them from AC3 thought the combat does feel as though it is put on cruise control after a few successful kill chains, the story, though i'm only past sequence 5 definately has a more adult feel, an being an adult gamer I enjoy. The only question i would have would be...., "Why is Kingston an all you can drink tavern"? I ask that because as I've been going along exploring an opening taverns, I would have my character drink the "5 drink minimum" an wake up in the haystack , as he is a pirate after all ;) Though when I got to Kingston an did my normal thing after talking to the barkeep for some info, it was then I realized that edward kept drinking after the aboved described 5 drink minimum. All in all, UBi did a fantasic job on this one in both scope, depth, an most of all the amount of things to do, if I were to grade it...., I'd say B+ great job guys :D

Rogue Agent 035