PDA

View Full Version : Where Did The Nude Women Go?

DynaRider
11-21-2013, 01:32 PM
Mind you I'm not a perv and don't need gratuitous sex or nudity in the game, but in a trailer there was a scene where Edward was talking to two ladies lying on a bed. I've played through the game (single player) and didn't run across that particular scene and I'm curious if it is in the multiplayer or something.

Farlander1991
11-21-2013, 04:01 PM
With the exception of Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Assassin's Creed CGI trailers don't depict anything directly from the game, they just are used to get the feel of the setting and the characters we play as.

SenseHomunculus
11-21-2013, 04:23 PM
I'm curious if it is in the multiplayer or something.

Now, THAT would be a MP game I could get behind!! :p

jetlee2777
11-21-2013, 06:43 PM
Mind you I'm not a perv and don't need gratuitous sex or nudity in the game, but in a trailer there was a scene where Edward was talking to two ladies lying on a bed. I've played through the game (single player) and didn't run across that particular scene and I'm curious if it is in the multiplayer or something.

Well I guess that you´ve meant (talking about) this woman here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/807245-To-Ubisoft-who-is-the-woman-seen-in-the-first-AC4-Black-Flag-trailer/page3

right?,if so well then I have to disappoint you as she´s not in the game and it just seems to be a marketing strategy from Ubisoft no more no less that again your´re able in "Assasins Creed IV Black Flag",to use courtesans to distract your enemies.

But maybe who knows,if you can still play with her as multiplayer character that would be cool though.

DynaRider
11-21-2013, 07:30 PM
That's the one.