PDA

View Full Version : What happens to pirates I recruited before the "Now Hiring" mission?

GaryWK
11-21-2013, 06:38 AM
I recruited a few pirates in Havana (the first island) before I even reached the "Now Hiring" mission, and now it looks like they just disappear? Will those pirates at least re-appear in Havana so I can recruit them again, or do I now have fewer pirates available? Although I guess there will always be pirates to recruit until I "max out"?

Kit572
11-21-2013, 06:54 AM
I always wondered this too, hopefully someone here has the answer to this.

AstusOz
11-21-2013, 07:08 AM
They all die.

Every single one of them.

Dead.

Kit572
11-21-2013, 07:10 AM
They all die.

Every single one of them.

Dead.

That escalated quickly...

GaryWK
11-21-2013, 08:04 AM
Well that's unfortunate. Too bad, I got a full crew anyway once again.

Kagurra
11-21-2013, 08:43 AM
I like how even before you mod Duncan's robes, so you're still in his Assassin robes, couriers will be like "Oh god, a pirate!". Kinda silly, just like how you can rescue pirates for your crew before you have a ship.

Also, semi-related, how garbage is the cutscene where he mods the robes? Seriously, the cutscene is like 7 seconds long. I know he probably spent a good amount of time actually doing it, but that cutscene should've been an epic montage of him doing difference pieces. Not "let me throw on this leather armor and all of a sudden the whole robe is different". He changes piece of the fabric, like the tails.