PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed 4 issues on the ps4

thundercloud109
11-21-2013, 02:54 AM
i am having a few questions about AC 4 Black flag that i hope someone can answer for me. I have a 60 minute exclusive content code and i redeemed it and downloaded and installed it but it is not showing up on the main menu for some reason it has a picture of the season pass adewale dlc in the place where the aveline missions should be in the upper right corner of the main menu. i have deleted the install and tried redownloading it but nothing happened and i was wondering if anyone has had the same problem or solutions on what i should do.

my second question is i am in sequence 3 of the single player and i was wondering why i only have one option after the boarding of ships i can only repair the jackdaw and i was wondering if that is a glitch or it starts out with only one option and then you unlock the other two options when you progress the story. any solutions or help is appreciated i am really scratching my head on how to fix this as i am really enjoying the game and i want the full experience.

deadlyh1tAC
11-21-2013, 08:55 AM
i can't answer your 1st question but the second is your only option for now!