PDA

View Full Version : Euroean PS3 | Season Pass | Crusader & Florentine Pack - Unable to download

DetroitPlaya
11-21-2013, 01:35 AM
So I have looked around, and seems like I'm not the only person with this issue. On the EU PS store, I have the Season Pass - but the Crusader & Florentine Pack won't appear in the in-game DLC menu, even when I choose "All". And when I go to the regular store, it says I can't buy it as I have the Season Pass.

I didn't buy a Season Pass to wait extra time before I get my DLC, so I have to ask - is it a common issue that Season Pass owners have to wait extra time to actually be able to download it?

Contacted both Ubisoft and Sony, no replies.

Jezza Tran 12
11-21-2013, 06:27 AM
So I have looked around, and seems like I'm not the only person with this issue. On the EU PS store, I have the Season Pass - but the Crusader & Florentine Pack won't appear in the in-game DLC menu, even when I choose "All". And when I go to the regular store, it says I can't buy it as I have the Season Pass.

I didn't buy a Season Pass to wait extra time before I get my DLC, so I have to ask - is it a common issue that Season Pass owners have to wait extra time to actually be able to download it?

Contacted both Ubisoft and Sony, no replies.

The same thing happened to me. Come on i bought the season pass to access early content

DetroitPlaya
11-21-2013, 02:52 PM
It's bloody annoying.

I contacted Ubisoft and PS EU twice, plus I contacted the PS Store Blog update on PS EU multiple times.

They look into the issue with TLoU, not with AC IV: BF yet ._.

grazina31
11-22-2013, 10:44 AM
Now it shows available to buy for 1.99€ on the psn. The problem still exists as I have the season pass, and although it says free in the in-game menu, as soon as you open the psn to download it, you still have to pay. So now there' still one more thing to fix.

DetroitPlaya
11-22-2013, 04:16 PM
It has been fixed. Access the DLC from in-game now, and it wiill be free.

FOXShadowOps
12-10-2013, 08:38 PM
I'm still having this issue, anyone have a solution or still encountering the problem?

Mr_Shade
12-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Have you contacted support?

If not, please do: www.support.ubi.com