PDA

View Full Version : I bought the AC:BF Gold Edition no season pass content. (Gamefly)

the100AkerWood
11-21-2013, 01:04 AM
I bought the PC version Gold Edition of Assassin's Creed: Black Flag from Gamefly. have all the other DLC, but I don't have the season pass or its 2 Kraken ship pack.

Qoheles
11-22-2013, 02:29 AM
Same issue here. Also purchased from GameFly.

Stiler
11-22-2013, 03:52 AM
I purchased from Gamefly and only received one code as well.

I emailed them and they said that the code should unlocked everything but there's NO way I can see what DLC content I have unlocked so I am at a loss if I actually got what I paid for or not.

Qoheles
11-22-2013, 04:00 AM
I purchased from Gamefly and only received one code as well.

I emailed them and they said that the code should unlocked everything but there's NO way I can see what DLC content I have unlocked so I am at a loss if I actually got what I paid for or not.

They're misinformed, because from what I've seen from Steam and Ubisoft, the Season Pass is a separate code. The Gold Edition code merely unlocks the 3 costumes and pre-order stuff (Capt Morgan, Stede Bonnet, etc), NOT the the Season pass content.

I do NOT have the Kraken Pack, the Crusader and Florentine pack, or ANY of the DLC that comes with the season pass -- NOT pre-order content, but the actual DLC -- for that matter.

This needs to be fixed ASAP, because as it stands, I basically paid for something I didn't receive. Ubisoft needs to step in and do something -- I can't imagine GameFly just having been all like "let's scam everyone and not deliver the season pass."

the100AkerWood
11-22-2013, 12:12 PM
They're misinformed, because from what I've seen from Steam and Ubisoft, the Season Pass is a separate code. The Gold Edition code merely unlocks the 3 costumes and pre-order stuff (Capt Morgan, Stede Bonnet, etc), NOT the the Season pass content.

I do NOT have the Kraken Pack, the Crusader and Florentine pack, or ANY of the DLC that comes with the season pass -- NOT pre-order content, but the actual DLC -- for that matter.

This needs to be fixed ASAP, because as it stands, I basically paid for something I didn't receive. Ubisoft needs to step in and do something -- I can't imagine GameFly just having been all like "let's scam everyone and not deliver the season pass."

I already contacted Gamefly support. The first reply was the stand "I never read your question fully here's some BS about you having been given 1 key." I sent a follow up hopefully they read it this time.

wk-yeoh
11-24-2013, 03:17 PM
Pls log an official ticket to ubisoft. I had the same issue and I bought from gamefly. The gave me the same crap that 1 cdkey should unlock all. That is not the case as we have learn from many Steam users here. they received 2 cdkeys.
I am now able to upgrade my jackdaw but Kraken upgrades are no where to be seen.
Log a ticket to ubisoft with the CDKey u had from gamefly. I don't think gamefly support can help on this as they are still pretty confident by telling me 1 key unlocks all...

MnemonicSyntax
11-24-2013, 04:59 PM
When I got my game and season pass from Steam, it gave me two keys that were exactly the same. Try redeeming the key a second time to see if it unlocks. I had to do that to unlock the Kraken/Florentine Pack too.

wk-yeoh
11-24-2013, 05:34 PM
First thing I tried , but no difference.
Ur attempt coincide with ubisoft fixed the addition of ur cdkey into heir database for season pass. So it was working the 2nd time.

Stiler
11-25-2013, 07:29 AM
This is the most recent email I got earlier Sunday morning.

"We've seen additional information come in regarding this and I have contacted our engineers regarding the issue. I will contact you back as soon as I have heard back from them."

Hopefully we'll get our season pass keys soon.

dericcired
11-25-2013, 06:44 PM
Hello guys, Gamefly just fixed the problem. A separate season pass key should be in your AC4 gold purchase history.

the100AkerWood
11-25-2013, 09:05 PM
I just got my key as well.

wk-yeoh
11-26-2013, 08:08 AM
Got mine as well. How is the guy whose account was cancelled?

Qoheles
11-26-2013, 01:01 PM
They fixed it too. That's why I took it down -- wouldn't be fair to leave up a criticism if it's no longer valid.