PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Amazon says the PC version doesn't get pre-order bonus codes?

blakdeth913
11-20-2013, 11:59 PM
Dear Ubisoft,

I seem to be in a bit of a pickle. I pre-ordered the Assassin's Creed IV Limited Edition for the PC from Amazon.com, but I did not receive the code to download the Hidden Mystery pack. I contacted Amazon.com, as they are the retailer and should be in charge of distributing the code, and they told me that the PC version does not come with any pre-order bonuses. This can't be right.

So, I really don't know what to do now. Can you please send me a code for the pre-order bonus content? I made sure to pre-order well in advance to prevent just such a thing from happening.

I appreciate any help you can offer.
Thank you!

blakdeth913
11-21-2013, 03:53 PM
So, am I nuts or where pre-order bonuses not offered on the PC Limited Edition?

ace3001
11-21-2013, 04:40 PM
Don't know about disc-based copies, but both the Steam Digital Deluxe Edition and the Uplay Digital Deluxe Edition (known in some regions as Uplay Gold Edition) both have this.
But trust me, you're not missing anything even if the disc-based copy doesn't come with that. (Though I believe it should, since it's called "Limited Edition.") The island ULCs are worthless. Just some random uninspired islands with treasure chests.