PDA

View Full Version : AC4 Uplay rewards not unlocking

Vincent1128
11-20-2013, 12:09 PM
I have redeemed the blade of toledo pack. However, it does not show up in swords set.:confused:
I have it redeemed on the 360 version too and it shows up fine.
Also, I'm not getting the points for completing actions (Heroes aren't born) when I have finished sequence 1. I did earn the achievement though.

Vincent1128
11-20-2013, 12:44 PM
I have redeemed the blade of toledo pack. However, it does not show up in swords set.:confused:
I have it redeemed on the 360 version too and it shows up fine.
Also, I'm not getting the points for completing actions (Heroes aren't born) when I have finished sequence 1. I did earn the achievement though.
Nevermind, everything is working fine now:)

GodzillaUK
12-20-2013, 07:31 PM
Could you give any useful information as to how it began working fine? I have the same issues but it is not magically fixed. I had a score of points left over from previous AC titles and bought the Blades of Toledo, but they are not available in the main game. Also the same issue where the action did not check off after I completed the first sequence, dispite my clear memory of th Uplay popup in the game.

darkbat069
01-05-2014, 02:00 PM
I too bought the Blades of Toledo on the Win section of Uplay for the 30 points. It shows available in my sword sets, but it's grayed out and I can't equip them!?!?!