PDA

View Full Version : ACIV: New Present Day Content Notification?

Dead-Sync
11-20-2013, 10:42 AM
Hi all, I did some searches but maybe I didn't search the right term, sorry if this is a duplicate post:

Anyways, I've always been a huge fan (like many) of the preset day part of the framed story. Ever since AC1 and following every game since, that present day content has always motivated me to learn more about the universe and the mysteries of the world, which is what makes AC so great year in and year out for me.

I'm always afraid of missing present day content, whether it be messages, dialogue you can have, interactive objects (sticky notes/computers/etc.)

I was wondering if there is some sort of notification for when new present day content is available? I thought that maybe the little wi-fi connection signal in the animus would have something to do with it, but so far I don't believe it does.

I've been usually popping in and out a few times per sequence, especially at the end of a sequence. Just wanted to know if there are any sort of good ways to tell if its time to leave the animus and poke around :)

Thanks!

On that note: AC4 is absolutely awesome. I'm playing on the PS4 and it runs super smooth with no major issues for me. Ubi really hit it out of the park this time IMO.

dxsxhxcx
11-20-2013, 11:25 AM
if there isn't any kind of notification, I suggest you to leave the animus after you finish each sequence to see if there's something new, that's what I used to do in the previous games when they allow it..