PDA

View Full Version : Lady Black never looked so sexy...

Appl_Jax
11-20-2013, 07:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/VlMSpj1l.jpg?1 (http://i.imgur.com/VlMSpj1.jpg?1)

Ok, I was excited to get the game finally. Limited Edition from Amazon... and everything all glitchy. Yeah I know, first few days/weeks of the game will be bumpy but I just had to share this / bug report.

FPS-wise, the game runs great on my machine... shocking. But everything is a mess. Multiplayer is practically unplayable. I hope you're watching UBI.

http://youtu.be/7XDa4oS4Njg
Recording got interrupted, here's the rest of the match: http://youtu.be/52HjDIllkOk

Shimmer-
11-20-2013, 09:20 AM
Yeah my faces are messed up too. how do we fix this? Also the ground textures at least in the tutorial are just nothing but white. In singleplayer everything looks fine though. I have the latest everything installed but seeing your shot verifies other people have the problem. the faces and heads just change and are random. sometimes black with no textures sometimes inverted i think and then the other times, male heads.

siberarmi
11-20-2013, 10:44 AM
Lol this looks like a freak show :) I think I'll avoid MP some weeks :P

strigoi1958
11-20-2013, 11:18 AM
I've never understood MP running round in a confined space doing things over and over and over again.... but now I see women with facial hair maybe online has become more fun... :D just a small teething problem that will be fixed very soon.

Shimmer-
11-21-2013, 06:10 AM
Hopefully soon the servers seem down. This is really ruining it for me.

Appl_Jax
11-21-2013, 08:25 AM
None of the games ever had a smooth release at the start, so don't get all worked up about it. Give it a week or two before you really start complaining.

Ierr
11-21-2013, 09:31 AM
Well.. complain is a form of feedback that helps devs to improve the game, isnt it? :) Happy players are silent players

Appl_Jax
11-21-2013, 04:15 PM
But since when has complaining here make things come out faster? ;) Sure, they need to know about the problem, it's enough to just mention it. But if everyone started spewing death threats just because of day-1 problems, that doesn't really help anyone.

Shimmer-
11-22-2013, 02:49 AM
But since when has complaining here make things come out faster? ;) Sure, they need to know about the problem, it's enough to just mention it. But if everyone started spewing death threats just because of day-1 problems, that doesn't really help anyone.

wait this isn't asking for something to come out sooner. This stuff is in the game it just isn't working. It was advertised as being in there but it's all messed up. On the console version all the multiplayer characters work fine yet on the pc they look all odd and there's some other issues with the multiplayer to. It's not something that is "in the works" of coming out, it's something that was part of the release of the game that doesn't work right for the money PAID. I don't see anyone here talking about death threats or anything. This is just a thread saying the characters are not working right despite trying several things and you are the one that started the thread.

Ubi-Valentin
11-25-2013, 10:30 AM
I'm reporting this issue! Please contact the support team if it's not the case already. It always helps to have as many tickets as possible on an issue we're addressing.

MnemonicSyntax
11-25-2013, 06:29 PM
Well.. complain is a form of feedback that helps devs to improve the game, isnt it? :) Happy players are silent players

As Ubi-Valentin stated, Support works better. Not all devs read the forums, I'm sure.

Appl_Jax
11-28-2013, 11:14 PM
So it appears the random character face customizations was partly nvidia's fault. After installing the latest nvidia beta drivers (331.93) for use on my GTX 690, the random character face customizations seemed to stop. The patch made some updates to the SLI profile, perhaps it' was an SLI misconfiguration? All character models look normal now.

Though the target and scoreboard portraits are still showing either blanks or the completely wrong player models still.

Appl_Jax
12-12-2013, 06:03 AM
Hey Valentin, I hope you're around to see this.

I think I found the cause for all the graphical glitches. It turns out the SLI drivers from Nvidia are to blame. I'm running a GTX 690 in SLI mode and having these problems. By disabling SLI running off a single GPU, the problems go away. The random character portraits are no longer a problem.

I'm currently in the process of reporting to Nvidia. I hope you could forward this info to the right people on the UBI side.

Sandcracka
12-12-2013, 08:43 AM
Let's be honest here. Ubisoft clearly doesn't care to bother with multi gpu setups. Their previous 2 biggest games still don't have any sli or cfx support (AC3, FC3). No surprise that this game doesn't have any multi gpu support either. This is exactly the reason why I switched from dual 7870's to a 290x.