PDA

View Full Version : No CD-Key?

IronMustang19
11-20-2013, 07:27 AM
Can anybody help me? Maybe an official member of the team?

I bought the game from Steam and installed it. However, upon starting the U-play, it asks me for my CD-Key, but I am unable to find it anywhere. It does not show on the side bar of the library (the one that you right click on the game). Anybody tell me how I can get it? Thanks in advance.

Note:
- I live in Asia, am I suppose to wait till 29th November for my key?

Dicehunter
11-20-2013, 07:31 AM
If you open steam and look to the right when you have black flag selected it will say "cd key"

IronMustang19
11-20-2013, 07:39 AM
It does not say there, just says plays game. I know what it looks like if there is because one of my other games has it. if only I can paste a screenshot...

Dicehunter
11-20-2013, 07:42 AM
Put the screenshot on photobucket or another image hosting site and the post the link here and I'll have a look.

IronMustang19
11-20-2013, 07:52 AM
Here you go:

http://s839.photobucket.com/user/IronMustang01/media/WhereismyCD-Key_zpsf5b10029.jpg.html?o=0

Dicehunter
11-20-2013, 08:00 AM
strange, I got my cd key 2 days before the release date so maybe it is the same for you

IronMustang19
11-20-2013, 08:08 AM
Hmm... I just sent a ticket, hope they can help. Still, if anyone knows whats wrong and can help me solve it, I'll be very grateful!

MIGHTY740254
11-20-2013, 08:32 AM
Can anybody help me? Maybe an official member of the team?

I bought the game from Steam and installed it. However, upon starting the U-play, it asks me for my CD-Key, but I am unable to find it anywhere. It does not show on the side bar of the library (the one that you right click on the game). Anybody tell me how I can get it? Thanks in advance.

Note:
- I live in Asia, am I suppose to wait till 29th November for my key?

You're not the only one. I can't seem to find my CD Key anywhere either. Tried re-installing, restarting Steam and my computer, looking through the folder contents, checking my emails for Steam and Uplay updates.. nothing.

Also in Asia, by the way. It's probably a really stupid region lock issue.

It's pretty crappy that Steam lists it as available and ready to play when obviously a large portion of us in a specific region cannot play. I call BS.

xlr819000
11-21-2013, 09:48 AM
I have done a little research and Posted a ticket but if i am not wrong the CD keys are temporary out of stock because UBI soft has run out of it because there is a lot of people who pre-ordered the game