PDA

View Full Version : Finally i got the Crusade r& Florntine Pack

prince162010
11-20-2013, 12:38 AM
it's available today and i got it, it looks good btw if you are season pass holders go get yours ! !

phoenix-force411
11-20-2013, 12:40 AM
Hmm, any new costumes?

prince162010
11-20-2013, 12:49 AM
Hmm, any new costumes?

Unfortunately, no there is no outfits in this pack but there is a four customization items for your ship and two new weapons for Edward Kenway: Ezio's iconic figurehead, Ezio's unique sails, Ezio's swords, Alta´r's iconic figurehead, Alta´r's unique sails and Alta´r's swords.

That's it .

phoenix-force411
11-20-2013, 12:51 AM
Hmm, I hope they added the feature to use one sword since having double Altair swords would be weird. Although, it was possible to clone Altair swords in Assassin's Creed II since I made like 10 copies of them.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-20-2013, 01:02 AM
I'd be tempted to get this once I finally get the game on next gen just for the swords. The sails don't really make sense IMO but it's cool.

I think I'd use Altair's swords. Too bad the Ezio and Altair outfits are just as bad as they were in AC3... :/ Otherwise the swords could be paired along with their respective outfits.

To be fair though...Ezio's outfit isn't that bad so long as you don't go swimming. I might use it from time to time in Havana since Havana is similar to Venice or Florence and it'd be kind of a glimpse at what a next gen AC2/ACB would be like.

HiddenKiller612
11-20-2013, 01:13 AM
The swords look pretty cool, as do the Figureheads... the sails... not so much. I like Altair's swords... just the basic style of them... nothing fancy, or flashy... just made to do a job.

SleezeRocker
11-20-2013, 01:33 AM
Yeah I like Altair's Swords-slick yet cool. Better than the fat Toledo Swords yet have the same stats.
Ezio's sword is basically the basic sword from Revelations. It is a point stronger than Altair's swords but it lose one in speed.
the sails are kind of pointless but eh oh well, it's within the season pass.
The figureheads are pretty cool, though the altair figurehead looks slightly like the Aquila one :P

Kagurra
11-20-2013, 01:41 AM
What do "Ezio's Swords" look like? As far as I know he never had a specific signature sword.

I don't have any interest in buying the pack, just curious.

SleezeRocker
11-20-2013, 01:44 AM
What do "Ezio's Swords" look like?.

Mentioned it in my above post: They are the standard sword(s) you start out in AC Revelations.

phoenix-force411
11-20-2013, 01:51 AM
What do "Ezio's Swords" look like? As far as I know he never had a specific signature sword.

I don't have any interest in buying the pack, just curious.
It's the Assassin Yataghan Swords. It looks really cool for a very low stat sword in ACR.

Kagurra
11-20-2013, 01:55 AM
It's the Assassin Yataghan Swords. It looks really cool for a very low stat sword in ACR.

Looked it up, not bad at all.

Didn't remember the names of the starter swords in AC:R.

Krayus Korianis
11-20-2013, 08:30 AM
Not sure why they just didn't add in Ezio's AC:R outfit than the AC:B outfit, nor Alta´r's Mentor Robes instead of the AC robes. :(

JohnBoyzZ
11-20-2013, 11:25 AM
Can we get a pic or vid of these? Also, how much is each pack? Just curious even though I'm getting the season pass in the future.

Krayus Korianis
11-20-2013, 06:35 PM
Can we get a pic or vid of these? Also, how much is each pack? Just curious even though I'm getting the season pass in the future.
Head on over to Xbox.com to check out the prices for the currently released packs you get with the Season Pass. However, the Freedom Cry is probably (hearsay) going to be $15 USD. The MP Packs will most likely be $5 each and the other packs will be less than that but totaling $5 USD. So that gives you $25 USD but you get the content for 20% off the $25 so you only pay $20 for it all.

DetroitPlaya
11-20-2013, 06:48 PM
How exactly do I get the pack to download? I have the season pass (EU, PS3). On the store it won't let me add the pack to download, neither purchase (because I have the season pass).

It is up on the store, just.. no way I can download it :/

DarknessRasm
11-21-2013, 01:32 AM
Same problem here.

Bought the Season Pass, now the dlc is in the store and it says I can't download it because I already own the Season Pass.

I checked on the AC4 main menu and the DLC isn't there too so something is wrong either win PSStore or with Ubisoft not releasing the DLC to be downloaded from the main menu...

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-21-2013, 01:59 AM
Anyone know how long Freedom Cry will be? Is it going to be as overpriced as the AC3 Tyranny of Washington stuff...?

Logic would imply that having a full on new character would make for having a decent amount of content...but idk. Once I get AC4, I'd be wondering if I should get the DLC as well (obviously if I like the main game)

Landruner
11-21-2013, 04:21 AM
Anyone know how long Freedom Cry will be? Is it going to be as overpriced as the AC3 Tyranny of Washington stuff...?

Logic would imply that having a full on new character would make for having a decent amount of content...but idk. Once I get AC4, I'd be wondering if I should get the DLC as well (obviously if I like the main game)

It is 9 missions long, so it should be 9 memory blocks long, and Ubisoft advertised that it adds 3 hours of Gameplay, so depending how you play it, it look pretty much as one AC3 episode... sort of?