PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia promo code, deluxe edition or special edition?

SammyUPLAY123
11-19-2013, 11:57 PM
I used my nvidia promo code for black flag, i followed nvidia's instructions and purchased special edition. But now that i received the key uplay says its deluxe edition. Which one is it? Id like to know if i get access to the dlc deluxe edition offers.

From uplay application, account info, it also says deluxe edition. Uplay online store however says its Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ - Special Edition. :nonchalance:

Edit: i launched the game and all the deluxe edition dlc popped up wihin main menu. Also altair, ezio, and connor outfits were nice addition, those i got from owning every other ac games too.

faffc260
11-20-2013, 12:02 AM
Mine just says the regular version when I go to account information, and i got it with the nvidia bundle code, did I have to do something extra to get a special edition? :|

SammyUPLAY123
11-20-2013, 12:16 AM
Mine just says the regular version when I go to account information, and i got it with the nvidia bundle code, did I have to do something extra to get a special edition? :|
This is how my purchase went. After i used the coupon code for nvidia website, i got an email which contained 100% discount code and direct link to uplay online shop basket where ac4 special edition was. i just used the discount code and proceeded to checkout. Today i received uplay code and upon redeeming it uplay said it was deluxe edition. So does the account information page.

alf818
11-20-2013, 04:36 AM
I think if you are overseas you get the special/deluxe edition. In the US it is the standard version.

xx-moBo-xx
11-20-2013, 01:06 PM
UK here. My email told me I was getting the Special Edition, but happily I received the Deluxe Edition. Nice bonus, so thank you Ubisoft.

Dicehunter
11-20-2013, 01:19 PM
UK here. My email told me I was getting the Special Edition, but happily I received the Deluxe Edition. Nice bonus, so thank you Ubisoft.

UK here as well, Mine says Deluxe also, guess that means we get all the lovely extras i.e outfits, weapons etc... :)

Have you played it yet to make sure ?

sudhirsmani
11-20-2013, 08:08 PM
I was surprised that my key activated the deluxe edition instead of the Special Edition. Just got a email from ubi a few minutes ago explaining it -

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your pre-order on Uplay shop. We notice that your game has not been automatically activated in Uplay PC.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we would like you to enjoy the best Assassin’s Creed IV® Black Flag experience. To do this we have upgraded your version from the Digital Special Edition to the Digital Uplay Deluxe Edition.

woohhoo i guess :D

Mr_Shade
11-20-2013, 08:13 PM
Enjoy guys ;)

williamarmor
11-20-2013, 09:12 PM
sucks for me i only got the normal edition with the nvidia code

SammyUPLAY123
11-20-2013, 09:57 PM
Enjoy guys ;)

We most certainly will!