PDA

View Full Version : Will Juno Actually Accomplish Her Task? [Spoilers]

RinoTheBouncer
11-19-2013, 10:51 PM
I know this may sound silly to ask cause it’s nothing concrete and AC is not always so predictable but do you think Juno will end ruling the world and modern day will have some epic battle of some sort or they’ll just find a way to “erase” her from the servers and another bye-bye to a plot with great potential?

I pray that it’s not the latter because that will be a typical conclusion of a Disney cartoon. Ursula gets killed in the last moment before she rules the oceans, Maleficent dies and the Prince reaches Aurora..etc. LOL

Discuss ;)

DetroitPlaya
11-19-2013, 10:57 PM
Considering she has been able to reincarnate her husband multiple times, I'm sure she can survive most things herself.

RinoTheBouncer
11-19-2013, 11:02 PM
Considering she has been able to reincarnate her husband multiple times, I'm sure she can survive most things herself.
I hope so. I actually am hoping for complicated endings, even sad ones now because non of the characters now really matters as much as Desmond and Ezio did to me and we know Edward’s fate..etc. so maybe this time they can do something totally well directed and dramatic.

Many said “we don’t want an Uncharted-like ending where they hold hands and walk to the sunset in a happy ending” so we got a badly directed, sad ending for ACIII, so let’s see what they can come up with. I hope they won’t turn it to a historical GTA, totally plot-less, just a context.