PDA

View Full Version : Controller support (x360ce)

Licenturion
11-19-2013, 09:13 PM
Hello,

When I put the files of x360ce in the AC directory it crashes on the title screen.

I am using all the right settings. When I remove the files it works but my buttons are all mapped weird and wrong and I can't change them.

Does anybody have this problem? And how can I fix it?

I have PC Twin Shock controller with UPlay and Steam ingame overlay disabled.

EP3nquin
11-19-2013, 09:19 PM
Hello,

When I put the files of x360ce in the AC directory it crashes on the title screen.

I am using all the right settings. When I remove the files it works but my buttons are all mapped weird and wrong and I can't change them.

Does anybody have this problem? And how can I fix it?

I have PC Twin Shock controller with UPlay and Steam ingame overlay disabled.
as far as I remember x360ce only works for off brand Xbox controllers not PS2 style ones

airecau
01-16-2014, 12:45 AM
as far as I remember x360ce only works for off brand Xbox controllers not PS2 style ones

That's not true. x360ce works with any controller.

If this game do not work with default settings, Just Update x360ce or try with other hook settings. You probably have a old release. Because It works fine for me.

mpitzschel
01-16-2014, 11:47 AM
Hi,

I have the same problem. At any point after launching the game, if I hit a button on my gamepad, the game crashes. It does not happen, when I use the d-pad or the analog sticks (these work in the game as intended). But any other button -> instant crash. It's the same without and with X360ce (newest version).

Gamepad is a Thrustmaster Dual Trigger 3in1, works fine in other games.