PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Season Pass Pre-order?

Tony_Dragons
11-19-2013, 07:53 PM
So i just got the retail version of the game.
Having fun with it so i also purchased the Season Pass ingame, yet i'm not seeing anything unlocked anywhere.

I did receive a e-mail that the payment was succesful tho, did i do something wrong?

Scystab
11-19-2013, 08:24 PM
Nah, give it a moment (pehaps it already works). The email that told you that you successfully paid for your product is not the same as the one that informs you that your preorder is ready to download :)

The mail regarding payment containts this bit:
Product Name: Assassin's Creed ŽIV Black Flag™ - Season Pass
Platform: PC (Pre-Ordered)
pre-ordered release date: Thu Nov 21 00:00:00 CST 2013
I just recieved my email, that my preordered season pass is available to claim (still waiting on my game thou :P )

Tony_Dragons
11-19-2013, 08:26 PM
You are right, i just checked my e-mail and there it was.
Hope you get your game soon mate!

Aaron_715
11-20-2013, 05:14 AM
i preordered the tgold edition for pc, yet it doesnt say i have the season pass or anything that i got besides the normal game

Scystab
11-20-2013, 10:19 AM
You are right, i just checked my e-mail and there it was.
Hope you get your game soon mate!

Thanks, hope you enjoy your game! If all goes accordingly, the mailman should deliver my game tomorrow :)

@Aaron: Did you maybe get a code with your golden edition? If so, you must enter that code in your "extras" menu (it should be either extras or unlockable/downloadable content option (I can't say for I don't have the game yet)) ingame in order to unlock the digital content you recieved in the edition.