PDA

View Full Version : What do you HAVE to get in AC4?

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-19-2013, 01:12 PM
AC has always had a funny (re: annoying) habit of not letting us get rid of customizations. We couldn't unequip armor in AC2, couldn't unequip it in ACB except via glitch that got rid of all but the spaulders, couldn't unequip it in ACR except via a glitch, etc. Once you acquired the crossbow, you couldn't get rid of it, etc. etc.

So what things are you forced to get during the story and what things can you avoid getting?

So I know he's got two pistols on his chest and a blowpipe on his back. I personally enjoy having something on my back in games which is why I liked the bow and arrows on Connor's back in AC3 or the crossbow in ACB -- I didn't like the crossbow in ACR as it obscured even more white on the outfit when dyed Masyaf White (there are a TON of black accents on the outfit which make the robes not as obviously white around the torso as say, the Brotherhood robes. Plus ACB had the cape and so there was plenty of white and red already.

Anyway! Do you have to get the blowpipe? Doesn't matter to me as I will since I don't mind it but I'm curious.

I don't really like the look of the two pistols on Edward's chest...are those the starting two pistols? Do we HAVE to get them to progress?

As a side note: What did you guys like equipping yourselves with in past AC games and what do you want or like in AC4?

In all the games, I initially bought the armor thinking I'd be able to unequip it. In AC2, I found out I couldn't. I repeated the mistake in ACB thinking they had fixed the issue. I repeated the mistake AGAIN thinking that SURELY...SURELY!!! Ubisoft fixed the issue the third time....

But for what I like...

AC2

Assassin White Dye
No chest armor -- I like seeing the design of the robes and the chest armor always obscured it.
Either no Spaulders of Helmschmied or Missaglias Spaulders... I'm torn between leaving the shoulder visible since the shoulder has a cooler default look than the Brotherhood robes so I'm not sure I like when it's obscured but I also like the side of the cape having the cool design instead of being a plain piece of leather...
Either Missaglias or Helmschmied Vambraces (leaning toward Missaglias)
Helmschmied Greaves

Brotherhood

Assassin White Dye
No chest armor
Seusenhofer Spaulders
Seusenhofer Vambraces
Seusenhofer Greaves
Crossbow

Revelations

Masyaf White Dye
No chest armor
Default or Azap Leather Spaulders
Default or Azap Leather Vambraces
Azap Leather Greaves
No crossbow

AC3

Jamestown Dye/Outfit
Standard Assassin Tomahawk because it's freaking AWESOME looking
Everything else is acquired via the story I believe...

For AC4 -- I believe I'll be using (if possible)

Explorer Dye/Outfit
Only 2 of the 4 pistols
Blowpipe on my back
and I believe everything else is acquired via the story such as the dual swords.

Edit: Upon further review... I'm now unsure if I should skip on the extra 2 pistols (if I even can). Why? Because I saw there are white pistols that look like they're made out of ivory(?) and... well, if you can't tell from the dyes I used... I really enjoy the white and red aesthetic and want as much of it to be visible. Unfortunately, Edward has a LOT of leather bits on his torso and arms which obscured a lot of the white. Add the fact that there are other colors such as blue and you have an outfit much darker than past outfits. I like the middle of the coat on the Explorer outfit with the white and red but having two white pistols there add more white to the outfit but also obscure the cool pattern...hence why I'm now unsure of what to do now.

Dragula
11-19-2013, 01:34 PM
see im the opposite about the games because i hate games where you carry an axe and a sword and a gun and a rocket launcher but you just pull them out your butt, atleast in AC games you carry everything on you that you actually carry

SenseHomunculus
11-19-2013, 03:05 PM
Just... wow... you put a LOT of thought into this... :p

hamNdoritos
11-19-2013, 06:50 PM
You have the option to not get 4 pistols. I believe you start off with 2 holsters on your hip and as you upgrade, it goes on your chest. The "ivory" pistol you're talking about could possibly be just the golden flintlocks you unlock when you beat all naval contracts. Although the gold flintlocks are bulky and ugly and doesn't look well on your chest, however, it is powerful as hell and can kill captains with 1 shot. As far as the blowpipes go, it is not optional. You must get it in order to progress through the story. Dual swords are acquired almost instantly and remains with you the whole game which sucks because a single sword looks cooler.

For the explorer outfit, I believe I answered your question in your other thread about it. It might not be available right away once you get your system and game. Ubisoft will randomly give a challenge that requires you to do something and the reward could be a sword, or a pistol, or the explorer outfit, or it could be some sails for the Jackdaw. So unless you wanna wait until a challenge that comes with the explorer outfit, I suggest you just continue with the story because who knows when they'll give us the outfit. I completed the earlier challenge for the outfit and they still haven't given it to me while others have got it and others who also completed it didn't get it due to a Ubisoft server bug. So far since the release of the game, they've only given us 1 community challenge and that was for the explorer outfit, so judging on the time frame, it doesn't look like we get challenges that often.

I do hate the amount of leather on Edward and even if you don't craft and upgrade his armor, the leather is still there from when you get your ship.

And lastly, for my personal preference. I wear the Haytham color robes which you can only get if you purchase the MacFarlane Haytham figurine. I alternate that with the privateer and the brown cloak outfits, everything else is not my style. Still waiting for my explorer outfit tho.

pacmanate
11-19-2013, 06:51 PM
Blowpipe you get from story progression and so is a must.

As the guy above me said, you start with one pistol. The second pistol goes on the other side of the hip then the other 2 on the chest. You can choose to craft these or not.

Landruner
11-19-2013, 08:00 PM
For ACR you have the Crossbow for Ezio.."you wrote no crossbow for revelation" and I confirm the crossbow is there

For AC4

You have a lot of outfits, some by the story and merchants, some that you have to graft and some other that you may unlock (Challenges) - and some other that are part of Uplay or ULCs, but no customization / switch of pieces among outfits, nope!

The same for the weapons except that you can't graft them - they are some but not enough variety and you can graft a holster for your pistols and upgrade it with the items required (Ala Far Cry 3)...
BTW Pirates used to have them this way and sometimes up to 10/12 pistols on them, which UBI did not do it, and we can blame them for not having doing this because it will have odd certainly.

Assassin Weapons - Blowpipe (on the back, alas) but the blowpipe is cool however / The rope Dart / The smoke bombs and the T knifes, but usable in some circumstances, and of course the Hidden Blades...(Assassin Weapons happen by the story)

Okay, my point is the assassin stuff that most of us are wishing for are not really there and you will certainly regret a lot of stuff that is not there, for sure, and if your question is it is a good Assassin game? no it is not an Assassin game..., however; it is still a good game, and really enjoyable for a lot of different reasons.
-----------------------------------
You know I read a lot of your threads, and I also posted on most of them for the past days, and I know that you did not play the game yet because I read the post explaining the reason - I believe that you should play it because I have the feeling (certainly a wrong one) that you fear of being disappointed or something like that before playing? I know that you want to play that game, but I am not sure that we are to give you the right feedback for you to enjoy it...or give you the wrong impression regarding the game?

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-19-2013, 10:28 PM
see im the opposite about the games because i hate games where you carry an axe and a sword and a gun and a rocket launcher but you just pull them out your butt, atleast in AC games you carry everything on you that you actually carry

What do you mean?! I like that you see the weapons too but what I meant is like... if I don't want to use the extra pistols -- I don't want to be forced to purchase them. That way they won't show up on Edward but at the same time, I ca't have access to them. I didn't mean to make them "invisible," I just wanted to see if you could avoid getting some guns.

Just... wow... you put a LOT of thought into this... :p

Yeahhh, I put a lot of thought into the games I play. I'm a dork.

You have the option to not get 4 pistols. I believe you start off with 2 holsters on your hip and as you upgrade, it goes on your chest. The "ivory" pistol you're talking about could possibly be just the golden flintlocks you unlock when you beat all naval contracts. Although the gold flintlocks are bulky and ugly and doesn't look well on your chest, however, it is powerful as hell and can kill captains with 1 shot. As far as the blowpipes go, it is not optional. You must get it in order to progress through the story. Dual swords are acquired almost instantly and remains with you the whole game which sucks because a single sword looks cooler.

For the explorer outfit, I believe I answered your question in your other thread about it. It might not be available right away once you get your system and game. Ubisoft will randomly give a challenge that requires you to do something and the reward could be a sword, or a pistol, or the explorer outfit, or it could be some sails for the Jackdaw. So unless you wanna wait until a challenge that comes with the explorer outfit, I suggest you just continue with the story because who knows when they'll give us the outfit. I completed the earlier challenge for the outfit and they still haven't given it to me while others have got it and others who also completed it didn't get it due to a Ubisoft server bug. So far since the release of the game, they've only given us 1 community challenge and that was for the explorer outfit, so judging on the time frame, it doesn't look like we get challenges that often.

I do hate the amount of leather on Edward and even if you don't craft and upgrade his armor, the leather is still there from when you get your ship.

And lastly, for my personal preference. I wear the Haytham color robes which you can only get if you purchase the MacFarlane Haytham figurine. I alternate that with the privateer and the brown cloak outfits, everything else is not my style. Still waiting for my explorer outfit tho.

Yeah that sucks.... Ubi seems to be having issues lately because Blacklist also had a bunch of bugs when it came to unlocking things. I'm hoping that by the time I get it, they either patch the issue or otherwise fix it and that challenges will become more frequent. If not then I guess I'll use the default outfit.

As for the ivory pistols... these were the ones I saw:
http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/f/f2/AC4_Edward_Kenway's_Robes.png

Blowpipe you get from story progression and so is a must.

As the guy above me said, you start with one pistol. The second pistol goes on the other side of the hip then the other 2 on the chest. You can choose to craft these or not.

Awesome...I might stick to one, maybe two pistols.

For ACR you have the Crossbow for Ezio.."you wrote no crossbow for revelation" and I confirm the crossbow is there

For AC4

You have a lot of outfits, some by the story and merchants, some that you have to graft and some other that you may unlock (Challenges) - and some other that are part of Uplay or ULCs, but no customization / switch of pieces among outfits, nope!

The same for the weapons except that you can't graft them - they are some but not enough variety and you can graft a holster for your pistols and upgrade it with the items required (Ala Far Cry 3)...
BTW Pirates used to have them this way and sometimes up to 10/12 pistols on them, which UBI did not do it, and we can blame them for not having doing this because it will have odd certainly.

Assassin Weapons - Blowpipe (on the back, alas) but the blowpipe is cool however / The rope Dart / The smoke bombs and the T knifes, but usable in some circumstances, and of course the Hidden Blades...(Assassin Weapons happen by the story)

Okay, my point is the assassin stuff that most of us are wishing for are not really there and you will certainly regret a lot of stuff that is not there, for sure, and if your question is it is a good Assassin game? no it is not an Assassin game..., however; it is still a good game, and really enjoyable for a lot of different reasons.
-----------------------------------
You know I read a lot of your threads, and I also posted on most of them for the past days, and I know that you did not play the game yet because I read the post explaining the reason - I believe that you should play it because I have the feeling (certainly a wrong one) that you fear of being disappointed or something like that before playing? I know that you want to play that game, but I am not sure that we are to give you the right feedback for you to enjoy it...or give you the wrong impression regarding the game?

I meant I don't like to purchase the crossbow in Revelations as I just don't like the way it looks in conjunction with his outfit whereas I don't mind it in Brotherhood haha

Oh don't worry about it! I take feedback with various amounts of salt because none of you are me, no critic is me, it's impossible to *really* know if someone enjoys the game as much as you will or won't.

I'll be getting the game once I get my next gen console. By that time, it very well might have had a price drop.

C112408E
11-19-2013, 10:47 PM
It's funny cause the moment I read the title, I thought in my head "removing weapons and armor" and then I actually clicked on the topic and saw that that's what you wrote about as well. I don't know WHY it bothers me so much, I just know that it does. If it were up to me, the only weapons I'd have equipped are the hidden blades and maybe 1 gun on his chest. I HATE the two guns on his hip, the dual-swords, and the blowpipe. I feel like every single outfit in the game was designed with not having any weapons on them and so therefore that's why they all look terrible in-game. The Templar oufit and the governor outfit, etc. would look amazing if I could choose what weapons to equip and not equip.

Kagurra
11-19-2013, 10:50 PM
Yeah, golden flintlocks are ugly and I probably won't use them. I'll use one of the other two pistols. the 3/3/3/ ones or the cannon pistols.

But I really like the pistols on Edward's chest, and they're also super pirate-y. But everybody has aesthetic preferences.

I wish the blowpipe was slightly lower on his back, but other than that I'm not that bothered by it.

Rugterwyper32
11-19-2013, 11:02 PM
As a side note: What did you guys like equipping yourselves with in past AC games and what do you want or like in AC4?

Since you asked, why not?

AC2:
- Venetian Azure
- Missaglias Vambraces
- Leather Spaulders and Greaves

ACB:
- Roman Gilded Onyx
- Seusenhofer Greaves and Vambraces
- Roman Spaulders
- No crossbow

ACR:
- Mediterranean Cobalt
- Full Azap equipment
- No crossbow

AC3:
- Philadelphia outfit
- War Tomahawk, Washington replica sword (even though swords don't fit Connor, I like messing with them, the animations are pretty neat)

AC4:
- Either the Governor's Outfit or the Pirate Cloak
- 4 pistols first time around, probably will keep it at 2 on replays.

Yeah, that sounds good

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-19-2013, 11:17 PM
It's funny cause the moment I read the title, I thought in my head "removing weapons and armor" and then I actually clicked on the topic and saw that that's what you wrote about as well. I don't know WHY it bothers me so much, I just know that it does. If it were up to me, the only weapons I'd have equipped are the hidden blades and maybe 1 gun on his chest. I HATE the two guns on his hip, the dual-swords, and the blowpipe. I feel like every single outfit in the game was designed with not having any weapons on them and so therefore that's why they all look terrible in-game. The Templar oufit and the governor outfit, etc. would look amazing if I could choose what weapons to equip and not equip.

haha yep. It's been an issue since AC2...technically since AC1 but at least 99.99% forgivable in AC1. It's unfortunate.

Since you asked, why not?

AC2:
- Venetian Azure
- Missaglias Vambraces
- Leather Spaulders and Greaves

ACB:
- Roman Gilded Onyx
- Seusenhofer Greaves and Vambraces
- Roman Spaulders
- No crossbow

ACR:
- Mediterranean Cobalt
- Full Azap equipment
- No crossbow

AC3:
- Philadelphia outfit
- War Tomahawk, Washington replica sword (even though swords don't fit Connor, I like messing with them, the animations are pretty neat)

AC4:
- Either the Governor's Outfit or the Pirate Cloak
- 4 pistols first time around, probably will keep it at 2 on replays.

Yeah, that sounds good

Sounds like you have a preference for blue? Those each have a little blue on them I believe.

Blue's actually my favorite color but for AC, IDK -- I like the white/red combo a LOT. It's like Splinter Cell... I could choose to have blue goggles (and do from time to time) but for the most part, I keep my outfit black with green goggles as it just... fits the game for me.

Kagurra
11-19-2013, 11:25 PM

Here we go...

AC2: I only used the highest level armor on the greaves and vambraces. Assassin white. Sword of Altair and the notched dagger thing.

AC:B: I think I used shoulder armor in this one, but besides that and the greaves/vambraces, nothing else. No crossbow, dagger of brutus, and I still think sword of altair was the max stat one. Also used Altair's outfit a lot in AC:B.

AC:R: Greaves and vambraces again, don't remember the names but whatever the high tier non-greenish looking ones where. Masyaf white, both of the max stat weapons, no crossbow.

AC3: Standard Assassin robes, Assassin tomahawk, Washington's sword. Oh, and the french coat pistols.

AC4: (when I get it thursday night) Edward's default outfit, or if I want to feel more like a badass pirate captain every once in a while, the brown cloak. (I'll post an amazing picture I have of Edward in it. It's not in-game though.) Pirate scimitars and 4 pistols, either the cannon pistols or the 3/3/3 ones. I hate the bling-y golden flintlocks.

http://oi43.tinypic.com/vysadg.jpg

Rugterwyper32
11-19-2013, 11:53 PM
Sounds like you have a preference for blue? Those each have a little blue on them I believe.

Blue's actually my favorite color but for AC, IDK -- I like the white/red combo a LOT. It's like Splinter Cell... I could choose to have blue goggles (and do from time to time) but for the most part, I keep my outfit black with green goggles as it just... fits the game for me.

Yep. I, admittedly, just don't like white. Red's cool by me, though, blue and red combination is one I'd be perfectly ok with. It's a mix of preference of blue + overall a darker color scheme. In Splinter Cell I'd stick with the basic stuff, though, works quite well with the mix of shadows and the colors are dark and subdued which fits. And the three green lights of death, as I like to call them, have a certain feeling of "AWESOME" to them.

Megas_Doux
11-20-2013, 01:44 AM
AC II
Missagia armour and wetlands ebony dye. Also the original dye and the Altair skin. I wield the captain's sword!

ACB
Original dye and NO armour, thanks Anubis for that glitch!!!. I keep the captain's sword also.

ACR
Either the original colour or Masyaf white. No armour, the sword of vlad and the roman stiletto.

AC III
Original colours, the assassin tomahawk and the leanest looking pistols.

AC IV
I will use the captain pirate/explorer outfits, the french coup swords/english cuttlas, and only two pistols,, again the leanest looking ones that I find.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-20-2013, 02:41 AM
I think I'll purchase the Pirate Captain outfit early on and save it until after I unlock say the Mayan Armor and then pretend I found an old design for a Crusades-era Assassin named Altair who constructed armor that was virtually unbreakable but unfortunately, the exact armor has been lost to time and only a sketch depiction remains, inspiring Edward to craft an outfit similar to it haha

I really...REALLY hope in the next AC they fix the issues with Altair and Ezio's outfits.

Altair: MAke the leather look less strange, make his gorram robes flow behind him!!! This one basically needs to be completely remade from scratch -- make the robes flow like Connor and Edward's robes as they are the best looking "flowing robes" the series has had.
Ezio: Color his hood correctly (it's red on the interior), color his cape correctly (red on the interior), and make the cape not a stick of cardboard in water and make it AND Ezio's robes flow like Connor/Edward's robes.

I also wouldn't mind seeing updated versions of the AC2 robes, Revelations robes, Armor of Brutus, Armor of Altair, etc. but those are less likely so at least...AT LEAST make nice versions of those outfits. Altair's robes are a disgrace in AC3/4 and Ezio's, while not as bad as Altair's, just have silly mistakes like the cardboard cape.

hamNdoritos
11-20-2013, 07:11 AM
I don't understand why people like to use Connor or Edward have Altair or Ezio's robes. Sure it's nice to have them as an option and as a collectible. But it just looks ridiculous to be running around Boston/New York/Frontier and all the cities and islands of AC4 in Altair and Ezio's exact robes but you're a different assassin. It makes sense if Edward or Connor learned and knew about Altair and Ezio and earned the right before they don their robes. But I feel like each assassin is unique to their own robes, unless they find another assassin's robes and modify it to their own style like Ezio did with Altair's armor.

There's so much more cooler outfits to wear in AC4 other than the previous assassin's robes. For example, Captain Drake's outfit is pretty badass and looks better than the templar outfit. Captain Morgan's outfit as well as the Officer's outfit has significantly a lot of red on it.

Kagurra
11-20-2013, 07:13 AM
I don't understand why people like to use Connor or Edward have Altair or Ezio's robes. Sure it's nice to have them as an option and as a collectible. But it just looks ridiculous to be running around Boston/New York/Frontier and all the cities and islands of AC4 in Altair and Ezio's exact robes but you're a different assassin. It makes sense if Edward or Connor learned and knew about Altair and Ezio and earned the right before they don their robes. But I feel like each assassin is unique to their own robes, unless they find another assassin's robes and modify it to their own style like Ezio did with Altair's armor.

Agreed.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-20-2013, 12:51 PM

There's so much more cooler outfits to wear in AC4 other than the previous assassin's robes. For example, Captain Drake's outfit is pretty badass and looks better than the templar outfit. Captain Morgan's outfit as well as the Officer's outfit has significantly a lot of red on it.

Erm...okay. Thanks for sharing but I wouldn't be using their robes except occasionally for fun. The whole reason I mentioned using Ezio's outfit is because Havana actually looks similar to Venice and those cities as opposed to Boston or NY. I thought wearing Ezio's robes in AC3 though was DEFINITELY out of place but cool to wear it. You have to remember it's inside the Animus so it's okay if it doesn't fit. Obviously the main outfit should and I typically wear the default outfit most of the time ANYWAY (x

For AC2, I generally don't wear the Armor of Altair, I wear Giovanni's robes. In ACB, I generally don't wear the Armor of Brutus robes but Ezio's default robes, etc...

It's just cool to have it when you've beaten the game and decide "I want to run around Venice as Altair" or "I want to run around as Desmond in Rome!" or "I want to run around as Ezio in Boston!" Though if there;s anyone who uses those outfits as a default through the story the first time through, yeah, that's insane to me but to each their own I guess.

That said...in AC3 and AC4, it's the respective current protagonists (Connor and Edward) wearing the robes which you could then pretend were unlocked in a similar fashion to Ezio finding Altair's armor. In the older games, the outfits were the characters themselves (like Altair being Altair in AC2 and ACB. In ACR, they changed it and made it so Ezio was wearing the robes which I found strange but doesn't really matter.

But anyway...I'd love to have an 90% white, 10% red outfit (there abouts) for Edward. I even like this outfit design (I'd prefer a beaked hood cause it's iconic and it makes the silhouette cooler IMO but oh well, not a deal breaker) but alas, the Explorer and default outfits are the closest it seems unfortunately.

I'm mad that Altair's robes suck because for the occasions I feel like messing around as Altair like I used to, I can't because it looks awful. For Ezio... I can't swim but I CAN at least run around Havana from time to time and pretend it's Italy or even Spain and that Ezio is visiting. But I'll most likely stick to the Explorer outfit and the Pirate Captain outfit as I usually do that.

RoBg03
11-20-2013, 03:00 PM
I think i'm kinda the opposite...i like how your character looks all geared up and ready for battle. it also dependes on the character though. edward i picture as a guy that is going to use every armor and weapon he can to his advatage, so i like the chest-pistols, swords, etc. the only exception i'd say is with the shark hunter outfit that i like to wear on occation because it makes edward look very piratey....i don't however like the templar armor, as it just looks way too bulky. i just don't see edward swimming from ship to shore with all that heavy leather, gauntlets, etc.

MnemonicSyntax
11-20-2013, 04:13 PM
I don't understand why people prefer to get (or not get) different weapons and armor because of aesthetics. I prefer to have everything maxed out, because it helps you. Granted, if it was just a robe that didn't do anything, I could see that.

However, I'd like to say that regardless of my opinion, this thread right here is the spirit of Assassin's Creed. Do what you wish and put into the game what you will. Everyone has different preferences and it's nice to see people being unique.

Megas_Doux
11-20-2013, 04:18 PM

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, I prefer having outfits relevant to the story than the old assassins robes, I still miss the regular "Aquila" outfit in ACIII and I will miss the Duncan Walpole┤s in AC IV. I have seen videos of Edward boarding ships and drinking in a beach "tavern" with the Altair outfit on, ridiculous and uber out of place haha.

And besides that, in AC IV and specially in ACIII the physics are atrocious.

BTW, I Think Ezio┤s robes in AC II suit more Edward than the ACB┤s.

JohnBoyzZ
11-20-2013, 04:29 PM
In ACII, I didn't really mind the armor since they weren't removable anyway. It looked kinda cool. Assassin White Dye. Eventually, I switched to Armor of Alta´r anway.

In Brotherhood, Armor was ugly on Roman robes and yes I did the glitch to remove everything but spaulders. I wish you can remove that too but nope. I like to use Assassin White and Wetlands Ebony Dye. Both worn with the Auditore Cape. I don't mind the crossbow..

In Revelations, no Armor looked odd for me but I do like Masyaf White Dye. I don't mind the crossbow. Most of the gameplay, I use Alta´r's robes because it looks very well done in this game.

In ACIII, Normal Dye. Nothing was wrong for me except for the bow when switching outfits.

In ACIV, I like the Governor's Outfit. Used it for almost the whole gameplay of exploring. I don't mind the blowpipe at all because it's barely noticeable.

MnemonicSyntax
11-20-2013, 04:31 PM
In ACII, I didn't really mind the armor since they weren't removable anyway. It looked kinda cool. Assassin White Dye. Eventually, I switched to Armor of Alta´r anway.

In Brotherhood, Armor was ugly on Roman robes and yes I did the glitch to remove everything but spaulders. I wish you can remove that too but nope. I like to use Assassin White and Wetlands Ebony Dye. I don't mind the crossbow..

In Revelations, no Armor looked odd for me but I do like Masyaf White Dye. I don't mind the crossbow. Most of the gameplay, I use Alta´r's robes because it looks very well done in this game.

In ACIII, Normal Dye. Nothing was wrong for me except for the bow when switching outfits.

In ACIV, I like the Governor's Outfit. Used it for almost the whole gameplay of exploring. I don't mind the blowpipe at all because it's barely noticeable.

When you say the bow, do you mean that the bow is there on some outfits? Or that there is a lack of a quiver on some outfits?

HiddenKiller612
11-20-2013, 06:33 PM
Everything. I like having all the gear. I use either the Brown Cloak, Pirate Cloak, or the pirate Captain outfit.