PDA

View Full Version : Email deleted

Mav3rick00
11-19-2013, 09:17 AM
i activated my ac 3 with an email but i deleted that email account few months earlier and i forgot my uplay password and now i cant recover my password because its saying beacuse i deleted that email account

Mr_Shade
11-19-2013, 12:42 PM
i activated my ac 3 with an email but i deleted that email account few months earlier and i forgot my uplay password and now i cant recover my password because its saying beacuse i deleted that email account
Hi,

For email errors - or - accounts using old email addresses - please contact support.

Please make sure you know the details of the account - old email / user details - since support will ask you some security questions to ensure you are the legal owner.

www.support.ubi.com

airborneguy
11-19-2013, 01:05 PM

LoL, who would do somethng like that, unless your a pirate

Mr_Shade
11-19-2013, 01:07 PM
Lets not start posting accusations please.

If he does not own the game, legally, support won't just give him a game, so he has no reason to lie...

EP3nquin
11-19-2013, 02:33 PM

I have deleted e-mail accounts I have had with old ISP's when i left them for better options

Taylor23-t
11-19-2013, 06:44 PM
If you closed a free email account you can recreate the same email address and then after it's set up, select forgot your password and the email should be sent to the recreated email address and you can get your games back.