PDA

View Full Version : A Slaver's Business Bug.

LordBloodWolfe
11-19-2013, 01:26 AM
I don't know if this is already reported but I've run across a bug where I cannot complete this Assassin's Contract called "A Slaver's Business", this is the 2nd contract that you can accept on Andreas Island (Contract 25 from the list). I've failed this contract about twice and now the ship that suppose to be there never landed and the guy i suppose to kill, never arrived.

crashposition1
11-20-2013, 02:45 PM
I don't know if this is already reported but I've run across a bug where I cannot complete this Assassin's Contract called "A Slaver's Business", this is the 2nd contract that you can accept on Andreas Island (Contract 25 from the list). I've failed this contract about twice and now the ship that suppose to be there never landed and the guy i suppose to kill, never arrived.

Just wanted to +1 this. I'm seeing the same bug and cannot complete the mission.

RoBg03
11-20-2013, 02:48 PM
Same here. kinda frustrating. you have to complete it to get the 'pistol swords'. not sure if they're any good but i'd like to have all the contracts complete.

StormCrusaders
11-20-2013, 10:19 PM
AC4 - BUGGED, GLITCHED, JUNK!

SHADY BUSINESS CONTRACT has been locked up since the start of the game, I'm 94% Complete and missing 2 Assassin Contracts 165 Hours later. I sank the ship the first time, screen note said your contract will respawn but never did. I have restarted and replayed the memory, it's still bugged!

NOTE: I actually started a totally new game and it's still Bugged! After starting a new game and got to the point to do the Assassin contract that was messed up, there was no ship and the assassination red dot showed up on the dock with no one there but it says KILL. Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag is JUNK! BUGGED! GLITCHED! and Abstergo and Ubisoft only care about the Money! THEY WONT FIX IT! THEY NEED TOO RECALL THIS MESSED UP GAME AND GIVE US A REFUND!!!!!

Don't give me wrong, I love Assassins Creed, just I hate the Messed Up Games that I pay for with Hard Earned Money. Game Stop has no Fix, Ubisoft has no Fix, Abstergo has no Fix, and I prefer a REFUND or a RECALL!