PDA

View Full Version : Uplay passport

MarioMoughanni
11-18-2013, 06:55 PM
I bought assassin's creed 4 2 weeks ago, and it includes a uplay passport and the aveline missions. I live in lebanon but i have a psn with both us and lebanon as regions. Whenever i try to redeem my uplay passport it says thats the code has been redeemed. I know i can download a free uplay passport now, but even when i select buy a uplay passport when prompted, it says that there are no items for purchase at this time. I can't access multiplayer or even the fleet in single player. Help please.

PopTartRage
11-28-2013, 05:53 AM
@ MarioMoughanni
Ya im having a similar issue, it said my code for the passport was used too, and I try and purchase a new one and says there is nothing to buy. Is the playstation store just not updated yet? Oh and by the way I also have Assassins Creed 4, And it is for the ps4, and I live in the US. Have you been helped?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-28-2013, 01:08 PM
Hi guys, it could be that the Passport is already redeemed, if so then you will not have to purchase a new free one.

When you go into multiplayer does it say activated? If it does and you cannot access multiplayer then please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.