PDA

View Full Version : Last Burried Treasure problem.

Kunaiblast
11-18-2013, 04:11 PM
I only need to find one more burried treasure, but i have found all maps and gotten the treasures, i still need one, and i have NO idea how to find it? What is this :(

SenseHomunculus
11-18-2013, 04:22 PM
I only need to find one more burried treasure, but i have found all maps and gotten the treasures, i still need one, and i have NO idea how to find it? What is this :(

Double-check all the wreck locations/maps?

Check here... (http://bit.ly/1jguQLH)

Kunaiblast
11-18-2013, 04:27 PM
I have found everything in all wrecks, they are all yellow

generalkgkik
11-18-2013, 04:52 PM
I have the same issue. Apparently you need to unlock the final area in Kenway's Fleet and you'll obtain the final map from one of those missions. I looked this up yesterday as well. If you do some more digging you can find the answer. I remember someone posting the exact name of the mission as well. I'm just waiting for my own ships to finish their missions to see if it's true.

ZonaFan1
11-19-2013, 02:42 AM
I have the same issue. Apparently you need to unlock the final area in Kenway's Fleet and you'll obtain the final map from one of those missions. I looked this up yesterday as well. If you do some more digging you can find the answer. I remember someone posting the exact name of the mission as well. I'm just waiting for my own ships to finish their missions to see if it's true.

The last treasure map found with Kenway's Fleet is rewarded by completing the mission Great Reputation II in the Mediterranean Sea region.

Bahamut_God
11-19-2013, 09:28 AM
For me I don't have Great Reputation II yet, do I unlock it by completing other levels in that region?

omniqix
11-19-2013, 10:28 AM
For me I don't have Great Reputation II yet, do I unlock it by completing other levels in that region?

I believe you have to complete the mission "A Long Voyage (http://orcz.com/Assassin%27s_Creed_IV:_Kenway's_Fleet_Mission_-_A_Long_Voyage)"

Kunaiblast
11-19-2013, 10:31 PM
Thanks Guys. Can you help me with this too, challenge with killing guards with all 9 weapons, im almost certain that ive done it, so can you mention the 9 wapons maybe?