PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Ub! *SPOILERS*

zkorejo
11-18-2013, 09:18 AM
I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this game IS the best Assassins Creed game of all time. Everything is fun in this game, open seas, every sidemission, underwater, legendary ships or even collectibles (esp. Shanties). I was so done with the series, partly because for me the trilogy ended with AC3 and also because a new AC game every year was too much because I didnt feel the same excitement in these games since AC2, which is until I played Black Flag.

Great story, great characters (esp. Blackbeard & Kidd) awesome gameplay and 10/10 for the setting and pirate theme to the game. Edward Kenway is the second best Assassin for me now. I would love to see a black flag sequel, I feel its too early to put an end to such an awesome character like Edward Kenway, he can offer so much more to the series. But if this is it for Edward Kenway, I'm happy with it because the end was done very nicely. I honestly dont understand why this game isnt getting as much praise as it deserves.

Parting glass was one of the best moments in any AC game.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/4897292/parting-glass-o.gif

SneakierNote
11-18-2013, 09:42 AM
Do not forget we have Freedom Cry on the way buddy. I will be finished with AC4 soon. I have boarded over 680 ships for loot and destroyed over 700. I could of been done with AC4 in a day or two. I am not that type tho I wanted to get every item in the game. I do not want to even miss a small chest I want to enjoy all the hard work the developers did and do everything possible in the game and visit every location. I just made it to S8. I will be done with it by 11/22 (Xbox One release date). I will then beat it again on my new Xbox One and PS4. I will take a slight break to play Dead Rising on my new Xbox tho, really excited about that.

But yeah so far AC4 is one of the best games I have played.

zkorejo
11-18-2013, 10:03 AM
Oh yea, Im also looking forward to the Freedom Cry DLC.

xx-pyro
11-18-2013, 10:07 AM
Agreed, there are a few minor gripes I have with the game, and places I think they could do better, but the game is stellar and by far the best in the series in my opinion.

deadlyh1tAC
11-18-2013, 12:21 PM
YES! agree with you best AC yet EVERYTHING is so beautiful, enviroment ,soundtracks! i really loved that AC and i hope the next sequel will be even better!

Mr_Shade
11-18-2013, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys!

pacmanate
11-18-2013, 01:40 PM
That GIF you posted at the start was one of my favourite parts, however why is the hamster man there, he didnt die?

zkorejo
11-18-2013, 01:54 PM
That GIF you posted at the start was one of my favourite parts, however why is the hamster man there, he didnt die?

Yea I thought the same, I think Edward is just remembering the good old days. Regardless of who still lives and who died.

tgow2010
11-18-2013, 03:05 PM
Definitely my new favourite in the series. Would love to see more of Edward's missions and stories, please make it happen Ubisoft, and thanks to the developers for such a fantastic game!

MnemonicSyntax
11-18-2013, 03:20 PM
Totally agreed. In a forum of seemingly angry negativity and complaining, this thread is a breath of fresh air and I completely agree. I have some minor issues, but nothing that's a deal breaker. Thanks Ubi!

PedroAntonio2
11-18-2013, 04:16 PM
( SPOILERS ) Everyone in that table died, guys. I was confused when I saw Stede, but I searched in the Wiki and he was hanged in 1718

I almost cried in this scene, when Edward saw everyone who died in that table. One of the best scenes in AC series so far...this endind was beatiful.

Thanks, Ubisoft. This series finally came back to the emotional and epic quality of ACII story, the gameplay was fun and for the first time in AC series after all those year, I finally saw a innovation, with a HUGE open-world gameplay in the seas. Please, Ubisoft, PLEASE...continue with this story and gameplay quality for the next AC games =D

BATISTABUS
11-18-2013, 05:20 PM
Amazing game. Best stealth and mission design in AC hands down. The story wasn't as grand or thought provoking as some past games, but it was a very touching character journey that I thoroughly enjoyed the whole way through. From the environments, to the music, to the acting, to the seamless naval, to the hunting, to the modern day, everything works, and all systems are FUN. Bravo to all parties involved.

egriffin09
11-18-2013, 05:38 PM
Yes. Thanks Ubisoft for this amazing game AC IV. Haven't had this much fun since AC2. I hesitate to say if AC IV tops AC 2 as my favorite game in the series (this is coming from a HUGE AC 2 fan, so that's saying alot), it could go either way for the top spot. one thing is for sure, AC IV is a masterpiece.

Kulgrim
11-18-2013, 07:04 PM
Definitely my favorite out of the series as well. I have a few issues, mostly dealing with combat onboard other ships, but on the whole an excellent experience, and one that I am still finishing. I got the game on the tenth and have been playing nothing but it since then. Only breaks I have taken have been to go to work, damn you real world, and to watch a movie with the family. Thanks Ubi, I have really enjoyed running the high seas, brought back memories of Sid Meier's Pirates. Will say I kind of wished the economic system was a bit more robust, but oh well.

hoju74
11-18-2013, 08:28 PM
This is also my favorite out of the series, and ranks up there as one of my favorite this generation alongside Skyrim, Red Dead, etc. I was caught off guard by the emotions it stirred though :(

SneakierNote
11-19-2013, 07:40 AM
Guys mabe we will all get a holiday gift and the AC4 team will make sure Freedom Cry has a good amount of weapons? Also I do like heavy weapons. In AC4 Edward can do a 180 degree turn and knock a guy have way across the screen. Edward can also put a heavy two handed axe into a guys front or back and basically cut them in half it is really cool.

All I am asking for is the big two handed axe you can pick up off a guy in AC4 is to let us buy it in the shop and use it for fun whenever we want. I am not asking for some new fancy heavy weapon just the one axe they already have. I get tired of going around and having to find a big guy with a axe just so I can see the cool animations. If I have made any grammer errors tonight I am sorry, I had to work a double shift and I am a bit tired.