PDA

View Full Version : Next assassins creed game.

Billionair90
11-17-2013, 07:21 PM
Black flag is amazing. Really it is. But it lacks the feel that the previous ac games had. Since ac3 the "assassin" feel is gone. Please in the next game make a game where the assassins AND the templars are more into the story so that you really feel like an assassin. I felt that connor was alone, and now Edward. SO please bring back the assassin feel. BTW Brotherhood is the best game of the series...

Big love from an loyal AC fan.

RinoTheBouncer
11-17-2013, 07:31 PM
I totally agree with you. And this is from someone who have spent so much money to get the Black Chest Edition, Art of ACIV and related merchandise and bought it for PS3 and PS4. So I love the game, I enjoyed it but it doesn’t feel like AC. It’s like playing GTA and AC, both have similar open world gameplay, HUD and missions/side-missions but the feeling of it being an Assassins game isn’t there and the story is non-existent. Edward is a VERY interesting character, the relationship to past games is mainly does in modern day in files we unlock, they were interesting but they could’ve easily been added to ACINITIATES website instead of being in the game and gave us something 3rd person, major and related to the story.

Please Ubi. Don’t just seek to make a historical tourism game. Make something with a story that continues the past not just a context of a modern day as a reason to visit that past. Make both stories matter like ACI-ACIII were. And next time, let’s focus on the concept of Assassins and Templars more than diving into a real life community and turning one of it’s members into an assassin and spending most of the time exploring the life of that community, like for example the Pirates here.

OHIC
11-17-2013, 07:37 PM
Historical tourism please, Ubi. Cut out as much of the other chaff as possible. There's plenty of mystery to explore in fictionalising real events.

Black_Widow9
11-18-2013, 02:21 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D

Please make sure you also post this here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/803791-AC-IV-Black-Flag-Single-Player-GAMEPLAY-Feedback-*Do-NOT-post-SPOILERS*

Thanks ;)