PDA

View Full Version : AC3 multiplayer disconnections

Moenzai133
11-17-2013, 01:59 PM
Why ubisoft?

At every game i find i get disconnectd from the host even if i am the frking host.
My NAT is orange and i already tried to open your ports. I just want to play the multiplayer. Maybe it is because i have ac3 on steam.
Please help me! I dont want your links i already opened.

P.S. is AC4 multiplayer as ****ed as AC3 or not?

YazX_
11-17-2013, 11:31 PM
hahahaahaha, this is the way with MP since release, lots of disconnections, lag and impossible to find sessions, and when you do, you get stuck in lobby. sorry you cant fix it as its not a problem from your end.

Well regarding AC4, i believe it would be pretty much the same if not worse, Ubisoft is relying on Peer-to-Peer connections and there is no dedicated servers to host matches, so the netcode is the same if not worse as they keep adding stuff which introduce bugs that were never fixed and ported to next game released. so if you look at MP since ACB, ACB has the least amount of bugs and AC3 has the most amount of bugs in netcode.

Moenzai133
11-18-2013, 07:35 AM
okay, so i know i wont buy ac4

Ferrith
11-18-2013, 11:37 AM
What Yaz_H said. Lately the connection issues in AC III have deteriorated. My guess is that Ubi geniuses have applied new stuff over the old data and the mess can only become worse. Glitches, frequent disconnections from the host, disband of groups, being kicked out of your own group or thrown into Limited Mode... too many to mention.