PDA

View Full Version : MESAGE TO THE DEVS (Patch the Treasure Hunting)

createdtopost
11-17-2013, 10:28 AM
I'll keep this short and to the point:

1. The coordinates on the Treasure map are useless because the actual in game map itself has no coordinates on it anywhere, which makes the coordinates on the treasure map absolutely useless, and no way to be followed. You don't even know if you're even anywhere near it...Nothing.

2. There is a message that pops up on the screen about a treasure hunting tool that you're supposed to be able to equip and use, to locate the treasure, which is completely untrue because there is no such thing in your inventory as a treasure hunting tool. So why is a player being told to equip a nonexistent item with a message like it's in their inventory and that has not even been mentioned up to that point basically blindsiding the player out of nowhere with nonsense.

You developers need to do one of two things:

1. Completely remove the treasure hunting altogether because it's impossible to do in it's current state and there is no information about any part of it in order to be able to know about it

2. Patch in an entire break down of all the basics on this that are nowhere to be found making it at least possible.

Either way you developers seriously need to patch this completely broken piece of gaming.

And anyone that makes the false claim about being able to find the treasure or having no problems understanding it is a complete and utter liar because the reasons I stated above make it impossible for anyone to do so. So trying to say you did something impossible is just you looking for attention.

Kagurra
11-17-2013, 10:32 AM
I haven't even played the game and I have zero problems understanding the treasure hunting mechanics... Guess you're just sol.

Also, nice double post.

createdtopost
11-17-2013, 10:46 AM
I haven't even played the game and I have zero problems understanding the treasure hunting mechanics... Guess you're just sol.

Also, nice double post.

I never said people cannot understand the map. I can understand the map just fine, I said there is no way to locate the treasure USING the map and anyone that says they did is a liar and here are the four reasons why:

1. You do not get a compass or anything else with coordinates on it to coincide The treasure map to the in game map to know what coordinates are what

2. There are no coordinates on the in game map itself, so you have no way to match the coordinates on the Treasure map, to where it is on the in game map.

3. You have no idea where the section of the game the treasure map was drawn from.

So people can make the false claim about how they found the treasure by following the map all they want to, but they're lying and those 3 points prove it.

shayer60
11-17-2013, 10:54 AM
There are in game coordinates. To see them just bring up the map and the coordinates of your current position will be next to the thing that keys you set markers on the map. Also, there is a a treasure hunting tool, the map itself. Keep pressing right arrow until it is selected as your tool. The key to treasure hunting is to use landmarks around you.

Edit: When I was talking about the treasure hunting tool I meant the treasure map not the actual game map.

createdtopost
11-17-2013, 11:17 AM
There are in game coordinates. To see them just bring up the map and the coordinates of your current position will be next to the thing that keys you set markers on the map. Also, there is a a treasure hunting tool, the map itself. Keep pressing right arrow until it is selected as your tool. The key to treasure hunting is to use landmarks around you.
You clearly haven't played this game at all because You really have no idea what you're talking about...The only place coordinates exist is on the treasure map itself and the treasure map itself IS NOT a tool. A treasure hunting tool would be something such as a compass, or GPS type device that shows Coordinates of things. The only thing you do with the map is open it up and look at it, once you do that there is no reason to open it any more because you cannot do anything else with it

If the developers tell me about a treasure hunting tool, then they need to supply one, or at least tell me where one is. YO CANNOT EVER USE THE MAP IN THIS GAME TO FIND THE TREASURE..IT IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO GO BY ON EITHER MAP AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL WHAT SECTION OF THE GAME THE TREASURE MAP IS SHOWING.

This is 100% broken and needs to be patched because Treasure hunting is impossible in it's current state. not sure why people are having a problem understanding that or why they're saying things that aren't true.

shayer60
11-17-2013, 11:23 AM
I'm starting to wonder if the people replying have even played this game, because they really have no clue to what they're talking about. They keep saying things are on maps that aren't and you can use things that you cannot use.
I have played the game. I have half of the buried chests. I think you need to play the game so you can see that there are coordinates on the in game map. And you need lesson in how maps work. Your meant to look at the coordinates and major landmarks to find the buried chests.

createdtopost
11-17-2013, 11:48 AM
I have played the game. I have half of the buried chests. I think you need to play the game so you can see that there are coordinates on the in game map. And you need lesson in how maps work. Your meant to look at the coordinates and major landmarks to find the buried chests.

I'm going to end this right now, here is a video of me moving the cursor around on the game map:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUaWXFj-pro

As you can see first hand there are no coordinates on the map. And don't bother trying to say that the number to the left of the cursor is them either because if they were then they would change on every single icon I moved the cursor over, because each icon is a different area and thus would change the coordinate number to the left of the cursor, and it doesn't.

So now that I have shown video proof of this, you and everyone else can just end this whole charade already.

dxsxhxcx
11-17-2013, 12:17 PM
I'm going to end this right now, here is a video of me moving the cursor around on the game map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUaWXFj-pro As you can see first hand there are no coordinates on the map. And don't bother trying to say that the number to the left of the cursor is them either because if they were then they would change on every single icon I moved the cursor over, because each icon is a different area and thus would change the coordinate number to the left of the cursor, and it doesn't. So now that I have shown video proof of this, you and everyone else can just end this whole charade already. those are the coordinates but as you said they don't change, you should try to contact support (http://support.ubisoft.com/) and/or update your game in case you didn't do it yet (if an update is available) since this probably is a bug...

JamJar502
11-17-2013, 12:37 PM
Ok, first off, those numbers to the left of the cursor on the map (and your video) are coordinates.
Secondly, when in the cities, the coordinates don't change. The coordinates are only meant to give you a vague idea where the treasure is. You need to use the pictures on the map to figure out where it is.
It's not that that different to the treasure hunting in Red Dead Redemption. If anything, RDR's treasure hunting was harder.

AstusOz
11-17-2013, 12:46 PM
There is nothing wrong with the coordinates. 240,607 corresponds with Havana as a whole.

You have to use the treasure map to figure out exactly where in Havana the buried treasure. Look for the landmarks that are the same as those seen in the drawing on the map.

shayer60
11-17-2013, 02:35 PM
I'm going to end this right now, here is a video of me moving the cursor around on the game map:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUaWXFj-pro

As you can see first hand there are no coordinates on the map. And don't bother trying to say that the number to the left of the cursor is them either because if they were then they would change on every single icon I moved the cursor over, because each icon is a different area and thus would change the coordinate number to the left of the cursor, and it doesn't.

So now that I have shown video proof of this, you and everyone else can just end this whole charade already.
That's because your in Havana. The coordinates don't change in Havana, or Kingston, or Nassau. You have to use major landmarks to figure out the treasure location. Every other place in the map the coordinates change. Don't take your anger out on us just because you cant figure out how to use a map.

pacmanate
11-17-2013, 02:38 PM
Yeah you have to use your brain for these.

createdtopost
11-17-2013, 06:57 PM
WTF I'm reading replies from incompetent's who obviously think removing all the problem solving elements from something, then tell someone to FIGURE it out, is not only ok, but think that's how things work.

1. Clearly no one in this thread has any idea what coordinates are for, how they work, or how to read a map.

2. People are seriously trying to pass off the "Landmarks" ********, when there are none. The treasure maps people say LANDMARKS ON could be anywhere in the game on any island at any point.

shayer60
11-17-2013, 07:02 PM
2. People are seriously trying to pass off the "Landmarks" ********, when there are none. The treasure maps people say LANDMARKS ON could be anywhere in the game on any island at any point.

The landmarks couldn't be on any island. The are on the island that has similar coordinates to the one on the treasure map.

shayer60
11-17-2013, 07:07 PM
The treasure maps aren't that hard. You just have to use your brain. If the coordinates didn't work they would be near-impossible to find, which they aren't.

Landruner
11-17-2013, 07:16 PM
I'll keep this short and to the point:

1. The coordinates on the Treasure map are useless because the actual in game map itself has no coordinates on it anywhere, which makes the coordinates on the treasure map absolutely useless, and no way to be followed. You don't even know if you're even anywhere near it...Nothing.

2. There is a message that pops up on the screen about a treasure hunting tool that you're supposed to be able to equip and use, to locate the treasure, which is completely untrue because there is no such thing in your inventory as a treasure hunting tool. So why is a player being told to equip a nonexistent item with a message like it's in their inventory and that has not even been mentioned up to that point basically blindsiding the player out of nowhere with nonsense.

You developers need to do one of two things:

1. Completely remove the treasure hunting altogether because it's impossible to do in it's current state and there is no information about any part of it in order to be able to know about it

2. Patch in an entire break down of all the basics on this that are nowhere to be found making it at least possible.

Either way you developers seriously need to patch this completely broken piece of gaming.

And anyone that makes the false claim about being able to find the treasure or having no problems understanding it is a complete and utter liar because the reasons I stated above make it impossible for anyone to do so. So trying to say you did something impossible is just you looking for attention.

I don't understand what you try to say above - Are we talking about the same treasure?- They are map's coordinates when you find a map for any treasure. The treasure hunt is fun and after all this is a hunt - besides in some other games (RDR) the features was demanding more work that in AC4 - Just check on the maps you have the coordinates and try to use your brain.

BTW; Anyone there can claim to find treasure and are not liars because it is indeed possible. I am not really sure that you genuine or just trolling - I saw your previous post yesterday that had been closed by a moderator and the way you insulted people who were trying to help you.

createdtopost
11-17-2013, 07:25 PM
I don't understand what you try to say above - Are we talking about the same treasure?- They are map's coordinates when you find a map for any treasure. The treasure hunt is fun and after all this is a hunt - besides in some other games (RDR) the features was demanding more work that in AC4 - Just check on the maps you have the coordinates and try to use your brain.

BTW; Anyone there can claim to find treasure and are not liars because it is indeed possible. I am not really sure that you genuine or just trolling - I saw your previous post yesterday that had been closed by a moderator and the way you insulted people who were trying to help you.
It's always the same ******** on every forum, you people come into my topic and slander me, start **** with me, lie, call me names, and insult me, and that's ok for people to do to me, but then you run and cry to a moderator when I do it back.

1. You guys read something you don't like, then cry about it
2. You guys complain about the name calling but yet call me a troll...REALLY
3. If you don't like the what you read, then DO NOT READ IT.

THERE ARE NO COORDINATES AND THERE ARE NO LAND MARKS. So knock off the insulting comments about landmarks and use your brain and calling me troll, statements.

BTW the moderator locked the topic because of people are starting problems and not because I called them names.

Mr_Shade
11-17-2013, 07:46 PM
It's always the same ******** on every forum, you people come into my topic and slander me, start **** with me, lie, call me names, and insult me, and that's ok for people to do to me, but then you run and cry to a moderator when I do it back.

1. You guys read something you don't like, then cry about it
2. You guys complain about the name calling but yet call me a troll...REALLY
3. If you don't like the what you read, then DO NOT READ IT.

THERE ARE NO COORDINATES AND THERE ARE NO LAND MARKS. So knock off the insulting comments about landmarks and use your brain and calling me troll, statements.

BTW the moderator locked the topic because of people are starting problems and not because I called them names.

Ok.. Relax..

Why not post a picture of the map you are having issues with?

Each map - should have both general co-ordinates AND a drawing, giving you a rough idea of where to look.

You goto the co-ordinates [which won't be the exact spot] - and you use the drawing on the map to find the X..

If you have a map without those drawings - something is very wrong..

If you are struggling to find the 'X marks the spot' - posting the image may help others help you..

Also - there has been no slander /name calling in this thread - if anything - your opening post is asking to be flamed..

If you have allegations against others, please use the reporting button, rather than posting.

createdtopost
11-17-2013, 08:13 PM
Why not post a picture of the map you are having issues with?
I already posted a video, showing me moving the cursor over icons on the map.

Each map - should have both general co-ordinates AND a drawing, giving you a rough idea of where to look.
Each Treasure map has the Coordinates and doesn't give you any idea where to look because they can be taken from any section of the game.

You goto the co-ordinates [which won't be the exact spot] - and you use the drawing on the map to find the X..
Only possible if there is anything to match up to the treasure map (See above)

If you have a map without those drawings - something is very wrong.
Drawing or no drawing, the treasure map is useless because there is no information to work with in the game that allows the finding of whatever the map says is the treasure

If you are struggling to find the 'X marks the spot' - posting the image may help others help you..
Incorrect because all maps are the same and useless without any information to work off of which is the responsibility of the developer. If the developers put coordinates on the Treasure map, then they need to put coordinates on the in game map itself so you can match things up and find the treasure.

Also - there has been no slander /name calling in this thread - if anything - your opening post is asking to be flamed..
Sorry pal but that's not the way things work, people come in and reply on their own free will, so it's Inexcusable for people to calling me a troll and insulting me then cry about how they get spoken to. You want to come into MY topic, and pull that, then you get what you deserve. That is how it is going to be and what I will continue doing.

If you have allegations against others, please use the reporting button, rather than posting.
Once again that's not how things are going to work. People want to start **** out in a topic, then that's where they will get called out. You don't pull something with me out in the open then try to tell me how to handle it. Out in the open will be out in the open, want to keep this off the forum then PM with replies.

One last thing, quit complaining about the language on a forum because it's lame, you people are playing an M-rated game, that has swears in it, sex, drinking, graphical content, adult and sexual themes, and people are seriously trying to say they're offended by things on a forum...GET REAL

MnemonicSyntax
11-17-2013, 08:19 PM
I'm not here to slander you, but you did call people who did the treasure hunting a liar. I found all the treasures using the maps.

And, you said we don't know what coordinates are, but you wouldn't use a compass to get coordinates, that's for direction.

Anyway, I'm not sure what your trouble is. Maybe a screen shot or something of your issue would help? It's fairly simple though, go to a location, if a notification comes up that you have a buried treasure here, use the map tool (Right on the D Pad) and it will bring up a map. The map will have a picture drawn on it, and coordinates in the lower right hand corner for that location. Find your current coordinates on the world map, then sift through your other maps until the coordinates at the bottom match, then located the landmark using the picture on the map.

It's fairly cut and dry otherwise. .

EDIT: Well I just saw your previous post telling the forum manager (read: admin) of how it is and isn't going to work. I hope you get the help you need because I don't think you'll be able to find it here.

Silent Running5
11-17-2013, 08:22 PM
I already posted a video

Each Treasure map has the Coordinates and doesn't give you any idea where to look because they can be taken from any section of the game.

Only possible if there is anyting to match up to the treasure map (See above)

Drawing or no drawing, the treasure map is useless because there is no information to work with in the game that allows the finding of whatever the map says is the treasure

Incorrect because the map is useless without any information to work off of which is the responsibility of the developer.

Sorry pal but that's not the way things work, people come in and reply on their own free will, so it's Inexcusable for people to calling me a troll and insulting me then cry about how they get spoken to. You want to come into MY topic, and pull that, then you get what you deserve. That is how it is going to be and what I will continue doing.

Once again that's not how things are going tow ork. People want to start **** out in a topic, then that's where they will get called out. You don't pull something with me out in the open then try to tell me how to handle it. Out in the open will be out in the open, want to keep this off the forum then PM with replies.

One last thing, quit complaining about the language on a forum because it's lame, you people are playing an M-rated game, that has swears in it, sex, drinking, graphical content, adult and sexual themes, and people are seriously trying to say they're offended by things on a forum...GET REAL

Sheesh fellow, sounds like you want the game to play it self, take you by the hand and lead you so you dont have to think at all. As far as I can tell, your the only one having any type of problem with the maps, They really aren't that hard.
Find the Island or city or what ever by using the coordinates, then going by the drawing, look for something that fits it,
All your doing is making your self look and sound like a fool, your attitude invites ppl to flame you,
In one of your post you said in every forum this happens ,,, ever think it YOU ? No, of course you dont.

Mr_Shade
11-17-2013, 08:25 PM
One last thing, quit complaining about the language on a forum because it's lame, you people are playing an M-rated game, that has swears in it, sex, drinking, graphical content, adult and sexual themes, and people are seriously trying to say they're offended by things on a forum...GET REALI can see where this is going..

The forum is E rated - as per the forum rules - which I hope you read… and I suggest you lose the attitude with me, since I am here trying to help..
When you buy the game, it's age rated and retailers police that, unless you lie to them..

Why is is E rated? - simple - people would lie about ages to get in, since we have no way of checking so we moderate the forums.

When you buy the game, it's age rated and retailers police that.

Also I will point out that you are only supposed to use 1 account, so if you have multiple - which it appears you do, since you seem to be talking about other threads / posts - please PM me regarding which you would like to keep - other wise I may have to just guess.

Reguarding the Map - I think you are confusing people - posting a video of you moving the cursor, over a city - which people have already said is the 'general location' - is not really helping..

What people might be able to help with - is you showing the Treasure Map - you are having issues with - post a picture of that not - the world map..

If you are unable to figure out the location, from the drawing on the map, others might be.. maybe it's a glitch due to the game not being updated?

Since you seem to have the PC version - maybe due to it not being officially released yet?

OR

Contact support as already suggested - however make sure you have proof of purchase ready ;)

MnemonicSyntax
11-17-2013, 08:26 PM
I just watched the video and the coordinates don't change for a city. They just don't. Once you're in that area of coordinates, you use the maps to find the related landmarks of that area and then dig up the treasure.

This is normal behavior for the game, and encourages exploration. I don't see the problem here.

Mr_Shade
11-17-2013, 08:39 PM
I just watched the video and the coordinates don't change for a city. They just don't. Once you're in that area of coordinates, you use the maps to find the related landmarks of that area and then dig up the treasure.

This is normal behavior for the game, and encourages exploration. I don't see the problem here.
It's possible - Since the PC version is not released, that its a bug.. that the treasure is not at the location - however we are yet to see the locations and the map - so it's just a guess.

Posting the image of the treasure map, and others might be able to help though..

Even though he is asking about the PC version in the console forum - locations etc will be the same ;)

pacmanate
11-17-2013, 08:44 PM
Some treasures don't pop up until a certain location is revealed to the east of the map,.

Landruner
11-17-2013, 08:55 PM
@createdtopost Well if you are getting the same result on any forum you go, it is perhaps that you could be the forum. If you have a problem just report it and do not insult the people that tried to help you.
You actually have videos on Youtube of people finding those treasures, are they liars too? - Just check how they proceed and do the same in your game and the problem is solved.

createdtopost
11-17-2013, 09:13 PM
I'm not here to slander you, but you did call people who did the treasure hunting a liar. I found all the treasures using the maps.
Because they are. They're saying something untrue. And All I did was call them out on it and then they threw a fit. You lie about things I call you out, don't like it, then don't lie.

[QUOTE=MnemonicSyntax;9381233]And, you said we don't know what coordinates are, but you wouldn't use a compass to get coordinates, that's for direction.
That would all depend on how the compass was made.

It's fairly simple though, go to a location, if a notification comes up that you have a buried treasure here
Except that the flaw in your statement here is that YOU HAVE NO WAY TO KNOW WHERE THAT LOCATION IS.

use the map tool (Right on the D Pad) and it will bring up a map.
You get a message about a treasure hunting TOOL, and A map is not a tool, it's a map. A treasure hunting tool is something that you USE to find the treasure itself, you LOOK at a map, YOU DO NOT USE A MAP..Learn the difference.

The map will have a picture drawn on it, and coordinates in the lower right hand corner for that location. Find your current coordinates on the world map, then sift through your other maps until the coordinates at the bottom match, then located the landmark using the picture on the map.
There are none I already posed a video PROVING this so quit lying.

It's fairly cut and dry otherwise. .
You're right it is cut and dry that no one in this thread replying knows what they're talking about.
1. The Treasure map is not a tool The developers specifically clarified that there is an actual Treasure hunting TOOL itself (IE Like smoke bombs)
2. There is no treasure hunting tool
3. Coordinates ONLY exist on the treasure map itself.

3. The treasure map has no way to know what area of the game it's in or what island it's on just because you get a map in one area DOES NOT MEAN THE MAP belongs to that area and there is no way to know that. You MUST be given information that does not exist in order to do any treasure hunting. If you don't have a way to look for it then the only way you can find the treasure is by accidentally stumbling across it and if it's buried then you would even be able to find it by accident.

EDIT: Well I just saw your previous post telling the forum manager (read: admin) of how it is and isn't going to work. I hope you get the help you need because I don't think you'll be able to find it here.
People aren't helping with anything, and all they're doing is lying and causing problems by lying and trying to make **** up that doesn't exist, and saying things about this game that simply aren't true.

Treasure hunting in this game is impossible in it's current state and people need to quit lying and saying it's fine and acting like there is a way to do it.

createdtopost
11-17-2013, 09:18 PM
Sheesh fellow, sounds like you want the game to play it self,
You and other people in this thread replying clearly don't seem to understand anything, You all seem to think that just because people find something then that means they used the treasure map to find it. So yes anyone that says they used the Treasure map to locate the treasure ABSOLUTELY IS A LIAR becuase there is no way to do that and I already proved that multiple ways.

So you can take that comment and the one about hand holding and me wanting the game playing itself, and go **** yourself with it. so just quit being an *******.

I cannot stand gamers like you who think something that has ZERO instruction and cannot be done because it has been proven to have no information, using the dumb lame *** comments such as "YOU WANT TO PLAY THE GAME ITSELF"? "You want your hand held through everything".

Those comments ONLY APPLY TO THINGS THAT HAVE ANY FORM OF EXPLANATION so they don't apply to treasure hunting.

AstusOz
11-17-2013, 09:22 PM
Your belligerent attitude towards those trying to help and make sense of your complaints alongside your inane insistence that everyone is lying is quite a bit bemusing. I've collected all treasures, as have many others. There are a number of videos on Youtube that show others collected the treasures too with clear instructions on where they are and the like. It's by no means impossible and you just need to stop trying to blame and attack others.

The coordinates are there to tell you what island/cove/base that you need to stop at before beginning to search for the treasure. They give a rough approximation and not an exact pinpoint of the location (since the coordinates don't change once you reach a specific location). You need to then use other cues to find the treasures.

MnemonicSyntax
11-17-2013, 09:28 PM
Because they are. They're saying something untrue. And All I did was call them out on it and then they threw a fit. You lie about things I call you out, don't like it, then don't lie.

I guess my upgraded Jackdaw is a liar!

That would all depend on how the compass was made. Then it would be a sextant, not a compass.

Except that the flaw in your statement here is that YOU HAVE NO WAY TO KNOW WHERE THAT LOCATION IS.

Sure you do, look for the landmarks on the drawn map once in that set of coordinates.

You get a message about a treasure hunting TOOL, and A map is not a tool, it's a map. A treasure hunting tool is something that you USE to find the treasure itself, you LOOK at a map, YOU DO NOT USE A MAP..Learn the difference.

The crossbar weapon switch calls up and down weapons, while left and right tools. A tool is defined as using something to accomplish a task. Your task is to find treasure, the map with it's coordinates help you find it. You use a map to find the treasure. You don't just look at a map, because you can look at a map and not find treasure because you read the map incorrectly. Case in point, you. Learn the difference.

There are none I already posed a video PROVING this so quit lying.

You don't use the world map to find the treasure. Let me explain it to you so you understand it.

1) You get a map.
2) Look at map. It has a picture and coordinates.
3) Pull up world map, move cursor around until you find the coordinates on the map you just received.
4) Go to those coordinates.
5) Physically look around for the picture drawn on the map. They're called landmarks.
6)?????
7) Profit (Wow, this really works for this list!)

I think the confusion lies that you thin you use the world map to locate the treasure itself. You don't. You use it to get the coordinates only. The same coordinates are on the map tool, that you pull up and see where the coordinates are in the lower right hand corner of the map tool. To switch between maps, I think you use the shoulder buttons.

You're right it is cut and dry that no one in this thread replying knows what they're talking about.
1. The Treasure map is not a tool The developers specifically clarified that there is an actual Treasure hunting TOOL itself (IE Like smoke bombs)
2. There is no treasure hunting tool
3. Coordinates ONLY exist on the treasure map itself.

Read above for the response to these.

3. The treasure map has no way to know what area of the game it's in or what island it's on just because you get a map in one area DOES NOT MEAN THE MAP belongs to that area and there is no way to know that. You MUST be given information that does not exist in order to do any treasure hunting. If you don't have a way to look for it then the only way you can find the treasure is by accidentally stumbling across it and if it's buried then you would even be able to find it by accident.

Each map you receive has coordinates on it. If yours doesn't have the coordinates, perhaps it's because you're using a pirated copy of the PC version. If you are not and you are using a legit copy (though it's not out yet), please contact support because each map in the MAP TOOL has it's own set of coordinates for a specific location.

Like this:

http://orcz.com/images/thumb/8/8a/Havanatreasuremapbig.jpg/600px-Havanatreasuremapbig.jpg

People aren't helping with anything, and all they're doing is lying and causing problems by lying and trying to make **** up that doesn't exist, and saying things about this game that simply aren't true.

Treasure hunting in this game is impossible in it's current state and people need to quit ly9ing and saying it's fine and acting like there is a way to do it.

There is a way to do it, because I've done it :)

Like I said, perhaps you have a pirated version. Either way, chill out and lose the attitude. I'm trying to help you here.

pacmanate
11-17-2013, 09:35 PM
Why dont you post your map instead of insulting other members so we can HELP you.

MnemonicSyntax
11-17-2013, 09:36 PM
Why dont you post your map instead of insulting other members so we can HELP you.

Aye, from the map tool, not the world map. Like my previous post showed.

Landruner
11-17-2013, 09:41 PM
You and other people in this thread replying clearly don't seem to understand anything, You all seem to think that just because people find something then that means they used the treasure map to find it. So yes anyone that says they used the Treasure map to locate the treasure ABSOLUTELY IS A LIAR becuase there is no way to do that and I already proved that multiple ways.

So you can take that comment and the one about hand holding and me wanting the game playing itself, and go **** yourself with it. so just quit being an *******.

I cannot stand gamers like you who think something that has ZERO instruction and cannot be done because it has been proven to have no information, using the dumb lame *** comments such as "YOU WANT TO PLAY THE GAME ITSELF"? "You want your hand held through everything".

Those comments ONLY APPLY TO THINGS THAT HAVE ANY FORM OF EXPLANATION so they don't apply to treasure hunting.

Guys! just let the guy alone the user is just a joke!

It is possible that some moderators close that thread because that user is a just a troll who is not even playing the game on a legit copy!

- Some moderator(s) already closed that joker's first post yesterday!

MnemonicSyntax
11-17-2013, 09:45 PM
Guys! just let the guy alone the user is just a joke!

It is possible that some moderators close that thread because that user is a just a troll who is not even playing the game on a legit copy!

- Some moderator(s) already closed that joker's first post yesterday!

Stop labeling people. Some people get frustrated and angry and upset and they come here to vent and they don't intend to while truly wanting help. You're not helping matters at all by doing this. If you have a problem with someone, YOU ignore them. Don't push your opinion on other people.

Landruner
11-17-2013, 09:48 PM
Stop labeling people. Some people get frustrated and angry and upset and they come here to vent and they don't intend to while truly wanting help. You're not helping matters at all by doing this. If you have a problem with someone, YOU ignore them. Don't push your opinion on other people.

Talk for you that is the best one of the day lol - One more time, MnemonicSyntax, I kindly asking me to stay away from me, and please stop giving me lesson because you are not even better that that guy - Could you get that? - Thank you

MnemonicSyntax
11-17-2013, 09:50 PM
Then stop causing problems. It's not rocket science. You don't call someone a troll and make matters worse. That's the mod's job. Report the post if you have an issue with someone.

Could you get that?

createdtopost
11-17-2013, 09:53 PM
Then it would be a sextant, not a compass.

Sure you do, look for the landmarks on the drawn map once in that set of coordinates.
IMPOSSIBLE!

The crossbar weapon switch calls up and down weapons, while left and right tools. A tool is defined as using something to accomplish a task.
Tool in this game is something you USE meaning it's somehting you equip and is interactive, and so you're saying that the treasure map is interactive.

Your task is to find treasure, the map with it's coordinates help you find it.
IMPOSSIBLE

You use a map to find the treasure.
IMPOSSIBLE

You don't just look at a map, because you can look at a map and not find treasure because you read the map incorrectly.
Incorrectly reading a map sorry but Are you really that much of an idiot. YOU OPEN THE MAP nothing to misread like you're trying to pass off.

Case in point, you. Learn the difference.
Only possible if the developers gave you a way to do so which they didn't.

You don't use the world map to find the treasure. Let me explain it to you so you understand it.

1) You get a map.
2) Look at map. It has a picture and coordinates.
3) Pull up world map, move cursor around until you find the coordinates on the map you just received.
4) Go to those coordinates.
5) Physically look around for the picture drawn on the map. They're called landmarks.
6)?????
7) Profit (Wow, this really works for this list!)

1. OK
2. TRUE
3. IMPOSSIBLE (THOSE DO NOT EXIST ON THAT MAP AND I ALREADY PROVED THIS IN VIDEO SO QUIT TRYING TO SAY THEY DO
4. IMPOSSIBLE because there is no way to know where they are
5. IMPOSSIBLE (The Drawing on the treasure map can from any part of the game) and there is no way to know what part.
6. Go back and keep applying 1-5 until you understand that
7. IMPOSSIBLE without Steps 3-5 fully detailed out with the actual information that doesn't exist that people think is there.

I think the confusion lies that you thin you use the world map to locate the treasure itself.
No the confusion is people who are trying to say there is information in the game that isn't there.

Read above for the response to these.
Reread this reply until you understand why what you're saying doesn't work.

Each map you receive has coordinates on it. If yours doesn't have the coordinates, perhaps it's because you're using a pirated copy of the PC version.
Sorry I don't pirate games and that video was done off my friends 360 using a capture card for Twitch.tv

And a pirated game doesn't play favorites and stop parts of a games mechanics from functioning as you and others seem to think it does. Pirating a game does nothing but bypass the security in itself so it can PLAY, once the game runs it plays the same as a legitimate copy

If you are not and you are using a legit copy (though it's not out yet), please contact support because each map in the MAP TOOL has it's own set of coordinates for a specific location.
THERE IS NO TREASURE HUNTING TOOL AT ALL it does not exist.

There is a way to do it, because I've done it :)
If you're talking about Finding the Treasure using the Treasure map you're a liar because it's impossible because there is no way to do so and I've already proven that

Like I said, perhaps you have a pirated version. Either way, chill out and lose the attitude. I'm trying to help you here.
And as i already said I used my friends 360 and a capture card via twich.tv, and a pirated copy doesn't work like that.

pacmanate
11-17-2013, 09:55 PM
Eye spy no map still and pointless convo

Landruner
11-17-2013, 09:56 PM
Then stop causing problems. It's not rocket science. You don't call someone a troll and make matters worse. That's the mod's job. Report the post if you have an issue with someone.

Could you get that?

One more time you come after me for no reason...enjoy your mediocrity, I just ignore you.

MnemonicSyntax
11-17-2013, 10:01 PM
Idiot.

Yeah, that's why you can see the PC controls at the start of the video, but they switch to 360 after that. Since when does the 360 have PC controls and a need to do that.

And you completely ignored my image I posted with the treasure map. The answer is right there.

Well, I'm finished here. Good luck with your pirated game kiddo.

Mr_Shade
11-17-2013, 10:09 PM
I
THERE IS NO TREASURE HUNTING TOOL AT ALL it does not exist.

And as i already said I used my friends 360 and a capture card via twich.tv, and a pirated copy doesn't work like that.

Right..

Lets clear this up.

The Treasure hunting 'tool' - is located in game - you would have had a pop up saying as much when you collected the first map.

It's down to you to use the IMAGES and Co-Ordinates to find the treasure.

Please do not lie.. The video shows the PC version - as clearly shown with the key prompts - so you are either intentionally trolling people - or - lying about owning the game on PC - and the only reason I can assume for that, is due to you not owning a legal copy.. Which if you do own a pirated copy, means you get ZERO help on your 'question' from now on.

http://imageshack.com/a/img34/2601/qy4d.png

Either way - Thread is now locked - and your account noted.