PDA

View Full Version : Themes for new Assassin's Creed titles

filius_canis
11-17-2013, 05:46 AM
This is a thread for suggesting and discussing settings, story elements, aesthetic options, etc. for use in upcoming Assassin's Creed games.

filius_canis
11-17-2013, 05:59 AM
Given the progression of the Assassin's Creed games, with it beginning in the Middle Ages, then skipping to the Renaissance for a bit before jumping forward to Colonial America (for the sake of simplicity I'm going to overlook Black Flag as it jumps backward sixty years), I think the next game should be set I the Wild West. Have the main character join up with the Texas Rangers, the front of the Assassin Order 'round these parts, and fight against the expansionist regime of the American Army, who seek to subdue the free ways of life in the West. Be sure to have lots of options for customization of revolvers, hat, coat, boots, and lots else. He could meet up with the likes of Billy the Kidd, Black Bart, and the most famous of 'em all, the notorious Jesse James. As far as story goes, you could play off the belief that prosperity and riches were to be found in the West, but make it so that that wasn't the only thing that drew men toward the sunset. Possible side activities could include looting caravans, robbing banks, and mining for gold. You could assemble a cowboy posse to conquer the untamable expanse of the Wild West, the Nassau of the 1860s. It would be the coolest game ever. Shoot outs, robbery, avoiding the lawmen, gambling, and keeping the West a land of freedom.

Black_Widow9
11-17-2013, 08:21 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D

Please use this thread:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424

Thanks