PDA

View Full Version : Are you guys seriously kidding me (Link to a thread inside)

createdtopost
11-17-2013, 04:40 AM
The link I have below, belongs to a thread that contains people who are admitting to having something that isn't out yet and not one of them has been suspended/banned from the forum and the thread hasn't been locked. Yet I've seen threads locked and people banned for just mentioning something that isn't out yet, and here you have people making posts about how they have something and know things about something that's not possible to know or have yet:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/727354-Assassins-Creed-III-Windowed-Mode-Forums

REALLY!

MnemonicSyntax
11-17-2013, 07:28 AM
The link I have below, belongs to a thread that contains people who are admitting to having something that isn't out yet and not one of them has been suspended/banned from the forum and the thread hasn't been locked. Yet I've seen threads locked and people banned for just mentioning something that isn't out yet, and here you have people making posts about how they have something and know things about something that's not possible to know or have yet:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/727354-Assassins-Creed-III-Windowed-Mode-Forums

REALLY!

Windowed Mode for AC3? I'm confused here. How is that.. uh... wrong?

createdtopost
11-17-2013, 09:22 AM
Windowed Mode for AC3? I'm confused here. How is that.. uh... wrong?

The title was originally as AC IV Black Flag not AC III as it now reads.

D4RKNESS 360
11-17-2013, 09:49 AM
The title was originally as AC IV Black Flag not AC III as it now reads.

Possible that you have misread the title? The last time someone posted on the thread was the 3rd of October. I doubt someone changed the title in the last 3 hours.

Dag_B
11-17-2013, 01:01 PM
More than this, the thread started in 2012, nobody could have AC IV at this moment.

thekyle0
11-17-2013, 06:03 PM
More than this, the thread started in 2012, nobody could have AC IV at this moment.
So they DID pirate it!

Mr_Shade
11-17-2013, 06:22 PM

REALLY!

I suggest you check before knee jerk posting in future - also - if you have concerns, PM a member of staff, rather than make a thread.

People posting about piracy - are routinely banned - however, some retail copies of AC4 have been sold - and received by members of the forums - so rather than make a guess, we will give them the benefit of the doubt - however support is only given to legal retail copies - those with bugged downloaded versions, will be out of luck ;)