PDA

View Full Version : Favorite QuarterMaster? (Spoilers)

Wolfmeister1010
11-17-2013, 12:12 AM
Who is your favorite? Adewale or Anne, and explain why!

Am I the only one who noticed that Anne has almost no dialogue aboard the ship? She says "goodday Edward!" But then never anything else. Adewale would would multiple lines when you board a ship, or change the speed of the ship. Is this a bug? It is kinda immersion breaking.

Also, just a completely random off topic for those who have the game of PS4, are the pistol sound effects different for any of the guns? I thought it might be a next gen thing to get those sound effects from, say, the havana demo. IDK

GunnarGunderson
11-17-2013, 12:30 AM
Probably Ade since I hear his voice in combat and harpooning, even after he's replaced

Zellzin
11-17-2013, 12:33 AM
Adewale no question. I wish I can get him back he's so badass

monteiro416
11-17-2013, 01:51 AM
I have no idea why, but I just really did not like Anne.

TheDanteEX
11-17-2013, 02:12 AM
I also think it's a bug. Anne used to shout out Edward's orders, but now she never does. I wonder if she only doesn't do this endgame.

roostersrule2
11-17-2013, 03:24 AM
I want Adewale back :(

Why do Ubisoft always leave us with stupid stuff after the game, like Connor's haircut.

monteiro416
11-17-2013, 03:53 AM
I want Adewale back :(

Why do Ubisoft always leave us with stupid stuff after the game, like Connor's haircut.

Lol, truest statement ever.

CmnDwnWrkn
11-17-2013, 04:12 AM
Who is your favorite? Adewale or Anne, and explain why!

Am I the only one who noticed that Anne has almost no dialogue aboard the ship? She says "goodday Edward!" But then never anything else. Adewale would would multiple lines when you board a ship, or change the speed of the ship. Is this a bug? It is kinda immersion breaking.

Also, just a completely random off topic for those who have the game of PS4, are the pistol sound effects different for any of the guns? I thought it might be a next gen thing to get those sound effects from, say, the havana demo. IDK

It's definitely a bug. When she first boarded, she spoke as much as Ade, but then at some point she goes silent. The animations are still there as if she's yelling instructions to the crew, but there's no voice.

I"d take anne. at least she has titz. ade really doesn't do much in the game. he's really under developed IMO. when you board a ship he just shakes his sword menaceingly at the enemy. you'd think he'd be watching edwards back or something. Then .......(SPOILER)........... he bails on you af the observatory, and never really explains why. Edward just kinda brushes it off.

I thought the same. Ade abandons Edward and then acts like Edward is to blame. Some Quartermaster - leaving you when you need him the most. I didn't get that at all.

TheDanteEX
11-17-2013, 04:45 AM
Adewale found his own way. He likely felt his purpose was with the Assassins. I know we play as Edward, but try to look at it from other characters' perspectives.

Wolfmeister1010
11-17-2013, 05:06 AM
I think that if Anne gets her bug fixed, (i went to ubi support about it) then I will like her as much as Ade. I think they are both better in their own way.

Also, Ade left because Edward was obsessed with his pirate goals. Maybe he should have come back after..but maybe not. His life became that of an assassin.

I wish he got more character development. I wish Ah Tabai, who only actually appeared like 3 or 4 times got more development. I wish Mary got more development. I wish Vane got more development.

I guess Darby could not fit enough of this character development into the amount of "game" he was given

Spider_Sith9
11-17-2013, 05:14 AM
Anne. Because I enjoy looking at her hair. And I fantasize that she became a main character now that she's on my Jackdaw as Quartermaster. Just like an RPG, especially considering she lacked screentime compared to Mary.

RoBg03
11-17-2013, 05:51 PM
I think that if Anne gets her bug fixed, (i went to ubi support about it) then I will like her as much as Ade. I think they are both better in their own way.

Also, Ade left because Edward was obsessed with his pirate goals. Maybe he should have come back after..but maybe not. His life became that of an assassin.

I wish he got more character development. I wish Ah Tabai, who only actually appeared like 3 or 4 times got more development. I wish Mary got more development. I wish Vane got more development.

I guess Darby could not fit enough of this character development into the amount of "game" he was given

I get that he wanted to follow the assassin path and was tired of Edwards 'fantasys'...but he picked literally the worst time in the game to abandon edward, just when edward was proven right no less....he pretty much stole the ship to go do his own thing. it all really could have been explained with a few lines of dialog, 'sorry cpt, we were out gunned and driven off, we barely survived with the ship intact'......'oh ok, at least you were able to save my ship, thanks ade!'.