PDA

View Full Version : fire barrels mini game

xUBISUCKSx2013
11-16-2013, 09:24 PM
can anyone tell me how to get more fire barrels for the that stupid mini game I cant seem to figer it out :mad:

FrankieSatt
11-16-2013, 09:26 PM
You need friends on your friends list to play the mini game too. When they send their ships out you can help them by speeding them up or healing their ships. For each one you do you get a fire barrel.

xUBISUCKSx2013
11-16-2013, 10:02 PM
thankx for the quick response!!!! I think that's the most stupid ******ed thing ever most of my friend own PS so guess I cant really pay the whole game THANKX AGAIN UBISUCKS

Daemon300
11-16-2013, 10:20 PM
You don't need fire barrels to play the mini game...

hamNdoritos
11-16-2013, 11:00 PM
thankx for the quick response!!!! I think that's the most stupid ******ed thing ever most of my friend own PS so guess I cant really pay the whole game THANKX AGAIN UBISUCKS

Yeah you don't need fire barrels to play the mini fleet battle game, YOUR FLEET SHIPS ATTACK THEMSELVES. Fire barrels are just a little extra help, and I use the term "little help" loosely. On top of that, the more treacherous/dangerous fleet battles you do, the more fire barrels they reward you. So you don't absolutely need friends on UPlay to help you.

SenseHomunculus
11-18-2013, 04:26 PM
This. ^ You don't need UPlay friends, you get barrels as you win sea battles to open up routes.