PDA

View Full Version : Steam AC4 prepurchase offers

SegwayRave
11-16-2013, 04:55 AM
Couldn't find the information so I thought here would be the best place to ask.

On Steam, the prepurchase bonuses for AC4 are as listed:

Captain Kenway's Legacy Pack: Golden Scimitars and Multiplayer Treasure Hunter Costume
Pirates Bounty Pack: German Rapiers & Compass Relic
Sacrificed Secrets Pack: Dark and dangerous treasure-hunting mission on Sacrifice Island; Unlock Captain Drake's Dual Swords and Pistols, Picture, Title, and Relics

And then an extra one for the Deluxe Edition:

Trove of Mystery This pack contains The Matched Golden Swords and Treasure Hunter Costume, Picture and Title. The Ivory Wheel, and one exclusive The Cartographer picture, relic, title and emblem.

I'm reasonably sure it will be the case, but just to be 100%: prepurchasing the Deluxe Edition will give me all the bonuses, not just the one listed in the Deluxe Edition section, right?

archav3n
11-16-2013, 05:02 AM
There's too many versions. It's quite confusing. Also i think there's difference on the Digital Deluxe and the Deluxe Edition. I got confused myself. I bought the Deluxe Edition and thought it was Digital Deluxe.

Ubisoft should stop doing platform, retailer exclusive sh!ts already. I want a complete game and complete experience. Pirates get all the goodies and legit buyers end up without certain content. Ubisoft please look at CDPR. They released all DLCs for all version.

But anyhow Ubisoft is all about money. I'd be happy if they dont undercut steam already.