PDA

View Full Version : The Aquila's Figurehead

DetroitPlaya
11-16-2013, 02:50 AM
Has anyone been able to unlock this item? I have been in contact with support for ages now, and every few days they keep saying "Are you sure you did it right?", asking me to repeat it again, and doesn't even seem to understand the way to unlock it.

I have plundered far more social/regular Royal Convoys than the requirement - and I just want to get every item possible.. So this is damn frustrating.

Zellzin
11-16-2013, 03:00 AM
I unlocked it after about 7 plundered Royal Convoys and many others have had problems as well

DetroitPlaya
11-16-2013, 02:57 PM
I suppose I just have to keep on plundering those darn things, then :)

TheArcaneEagle
11-16-2013, 03:07 PM
I just got it a couple hours ago. The annoying thing is actually finding a convoy that isn't glitched in some way. I'll try and help you as best as possible.

- To make sure its not a glitched Royal Convoy the icon should be centered in the ship with the 'X' amount of Reales
- It only counts if the Royal Convoy is shared or found by yourself
- Make sure your signed in on PSN otherwise it might not count if it was a shared Convoy
- If the icon still appears after the boarding, then its glitched and it will not count
- You don't have to board the other ships in the convoy only the ship with 'X' Reales
- There should be a notification on plundering the ship or on the main menu with the latest notifications
- Having a bunch of friends online the single-player at once helps a lot but isn't necessary and I managed to cope with only 1 friend
- Don't give it, it is designed to be time consuming

I found 2/3 of my Royal Convoys outside the harbor of Kingston, just south-east of the entrance.

Good luck, the figurehead is awesome.

DetroitPlaya
11-16-2013, 03:39 PM
Oh, that explains a LOT! As the RC icon stays when I board. Thanks - I will go hunt it down!

Edit: Finally got it!

sherbet56
02-27-2014, 03:14 PM
do the royal naval convoys locations given by the barmen for 200R count?