PDA

View Full Version : Can't skip credits: Assassin's Creed 3

IDefectedI
11-15-2013, 09:33 AM
Please enough with forced credits. I had to force exit the game since they would drag on far too long.

Overall the game was good, but I found myself just getting it done. Skipping side missions and bypassed the farm life. Too many elements in AC:3 that felt dull or overdone. Also could not stand the 'Objectionable objectives' Not a fan of some developer telling you to play their way. Same goes for achievements. Think the minute game-play becomes chore play all entertainment disappears.

Story seems forced with that liberal stench. Main assassin was the least of my favorites. Poor performance caused me to lose interest while free roaming the cites. Some missions worked and others did not. Side missions did nothing for me. Combat needs a huge overhaul update!

Mr_Shade
11-15-2013, 12:25 PM
Hi,

There is no skip credits feature in AC3 - however this has been altered for AC4.

Solid-Snake-Eyes
11-15-2013, 08:54 PM
I happened to finish the King Washington DLC just last night, you could skip credits in that. Just sayin. I tried to watch them all but after about 25 minutes I gave in and hit skip.

strigoi1958
11-15-2013, 09:57 PM
Please enough with forced credits. I had to force exit the game since they would drag on far too long.

Overall the game was good, but I found myself just getting it done. Skipping side missions and bypassed the farm life. Too many elements in AC:3 that felt dull or overdone. Also could not stand the 'Objectionable objectives' Not a fan of some developer telling you to play their way. Same goes for achievements. Think the minute game-play becomes chore play all entertainment disappears.

Story seems forced with that liberal stench. Main assassin was the least of my favorites. Poor performance caused me to lose interest while free roaming the cites. Some missions worked and others did not. Side missions did nothing for me. Combat needs a huge overhaul update!

Since owning my first pc in 1983 (AMIGA) AC3 is the best game I have ever played. Now days most devs make a 4 hour game and lots of maps for MP games... usually meaning 40 for 4 hours total for us campaign only players.... AC3 is different, 100 times better.... all the effort and time put in to all the side missions and achievements really gave the game longevity and purpose... and extremely good value for money but that's just my opinion :) and all the little things, the attention to detail really helped immerse me into the game. When the credits came up and I saw just how many people in so many countries went to so much time and effort to bring AC3 to us I really appreciated the global effort. I would have preferred interactive graphics (an explosion in slow mo with credits for explosions, characters faces and clothing, sound effects etc... as people were blown past) but anyway everyone deserved credit. This subject has come up many times before and everyone else has asked if it could be patched and made skippable after one full run through but I don't think it is coming so maybe like me just replay to the titles each game. Shame you didn't get drawn into all the games features as it really does enhance what is already the best game ever for an awful lot of people.

d335489
11-16-2013, 02:58 AM
I'm not buying any more AC games unless they fix this. Enough is enough with this self-indulgent nonsense. Are Ubisoft going to discount the game to account for the extra half an hour wasted electricity? I can't support a developer that does this any more.

IDefectedI
11-16-2013, 09:16 PM
Since owning my first pc in 1983 (AMIGA) AC3 is the best game I have ever played. Now days most devs make a 4 hour game and lots of maps for MP games... usually meaning 40 for 4 hours total for us campaign only players.... AC3 is different, 100 times better.... all the effort and time put in to all the side missions and achievements really gave the game longevity and purpose... and extremely good value for money but that's just my opinion :) and all the little things, the attention to detail really helped immerse me into the game. When the credits came up and I saw just how many people in so many countries went to so much time and effort to bring AC3 to us I really appreciated the global effort. I would have preferred interactive graphics (an explosion in slow mo with credits for explosions, characters faces and clothing, sound effects etc... as people were blown past) but anyway everyone deserved credit. This subject has come up many times before and everyone else has asked if it could be patched and made skippable after one full run through but I don't think it is coming so maybe like me just replay to the titles each game. Shame you didn't get drawn into all the games features as it really does enhance what is already the best game ever for an awful lot of people.

For me AC:2 was the best. Hell I enjoyed AC:1 more then AC:3. Also assassin's creed 3 can't skip final cut scene! I wanted to mess around but knowing it would take 20+ minutes just to play was irritating.

MnemonicSyntax
11-17-2013, 08:20 AM
I'm not buying any more AC games unless they fix this. Enough is enough with this self-indulgent nonsense. Are Ubisoft going to discount the game to account for the extra half an hour wasted electricity? I can't support a developer that does this any more.

Good news then, you can skip the credits in 4.

But maybe next time don't waste any electricity by not posting on their forums either. Heaven forbid.

roarwinter
06-11-2017, 02:13 AM
wait hang on a minute who come the AC3 credits are on loop i carnt skip and they will not stop.?????????????/