PDA

View Full Version : Memory 3 Sequence 3 advice..

D_A_N_7_4
11-15-2013, 02:04 AM
Could I get some game play advice, please.

Replaying the mission named Proper Defenses, I have a fully upgraded Jackdaw and am one shot killing the gunboats when I need to bee using heavy shot for the 100% sync.

Any advice/feedback will be greatly appreciated as I am needing to get my 100% sync for the single player game.

Thanks in advance.

Lorcan3
11-15-2013, 12:25 PM
What you need to do is highlight the side ( Port or as they say " Larboard or Starboard) cannons and then fire. I believe that when the cannonballs are on fire this is referred to as " HEAVY SHOT".
:cool:
Could I get some game play advice, please.

Replaying the mission named Proper Defenses, I have a fully upgraded Jackdaw and am one shot killing the gunboats when I need to bee using heavy shot for the 100% sync.

Any advice/feedback will be greatly appreciated as I am needing to get my 100% sync for the single player game.

Thanks in advance.

Aronsson81
11-15-2013, 02:14 PM
I can't remember what the objectives are atm, but when you choose either side of "left or right" cannons. If you choose to hold down the button to see you aim then you use normal cannon shot.

To actually use your "HEAVY SHOT" you just turn the camera to either side like normal and shoot without aiming , then you see you cannon balls are on fire. You can actually see the icon in the lower corner change. Heavy shots is like a 3 cannonballs picture. The other one (while aiming) is the normal one.

pacmanate
11-15-2013, 02:22 PM
And if you cant do it, just upgrade the heavy shot/buy it (if you have to buy it, cant remember), then replay the mission when you beat the game.

Dragula
11-15-2013, 02:44 PM
when you replay a memory do you keep your ships upgrades? because i have played a few to mop up the 100% and you lose all weapons you didnt have at the time, like my golden pistols turned back into the cannon ones when i went back to earlier memories

Aronsson81
11-15-2013, 04:20 PM
when you replay a memory do you keep your ships upgrades? because i have played a few to mop up the 100% and you lose all weapons you didnt have at the time, like my golden pistols turned back into the cannon ones when i went back to earlier memories

Yes, You will keep every upgrade.

I played through the story and ended up with fully upgrade ship. Replayed the missions I did not had 100 % on with fully upgraded ship.