PDA

View Full Version : This should be Obvious...

stinger357
11-15-2013, 01:45 AM
While the current multiplayer mode is great, this game needs something more. With the next generation consoles here, the door is opening for more expansive multiplayer. Black Flag is the game that can take us there. An open world Pirate mulitplayer mode. A mode that allows you and your friends to crew a ship and engage in the life of a Pirate. 6-8 friends with AI crewmen running free in the ocean, engaging other player's ships, raiding ware houses, and taking on the spanish and english fleets. Players could serve as Captain, QM, Helmsman, Gunnery Officer, Gunner, Mortarman, Marksman. The Captain, QM, Gunnery Officer should have specific command controls for their particular position. The Captain being the overriding officer would have control of all. The QM, sail control and gun commands. Gunnery Officer gun commands. AI players should respond to the Captain, QM and Gunnery Officer. This could become a MASSIVE game mode that could take on GTA Online directly. The Pirate game play opens so many potential doors for an ever evolving gaming world. I hope UBI will consider this and possibly release it in a DLC. I can honestly say that in this game I found myself torn between running assassination missions and just wanting to sail the seas and shredding other boats and forts.

Zellzin
11-15-2013, 02:58 AM
Sounds awesome. There's a thread discussing a gta style multiplayer here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/808090-Multiplayer-needs-gta-Online-inspiration