PDA

View Full Version : They've dropped a hint, but where was it?

Ritterkreuz1978
11-14-2013, 10:20 PM
"We're now able to seed stuff earlier and earlier in our games," Ismail continued. "So for example in [AC4] we have Edward, who was seeded in AC3. But there's a lot more stuff in our game that is hinting at other possibilities." --Ashraf Ismail

This tells me that a hint about the next Assassin's Creed has been dropped in 4, so I wonder what it was. The obvious guess is that it's among Mayans. Perhaps the story of who brought the creed to them, but what do you think? What subtle clue as to the next AC did I overlook?

ACfan443
11-14-2013, 10:24 PM
The present day stuff. The computers you hack contain emails which allude to future settings and possibilities.

DetroitPlaya
11-14-2013, 11:36 PM
This is a significant spoiler (actually two), which unfortunately most will miss.

I.Get all 20 Bottled Letters, and check the entry for "The Sage"
II. Watch the security feeds at A.E. AFTER beating the game.

Abstergo has the blood from Aita (husband of Juno), so they can tap into the memories of all his rebirths (as the Sage), him designing the Observatory (assuming the Animus can handle the pressure from such far back into the past), and in general his entire memory bank (again, assume the Animus has the processing power required).

silvermercy
11-14-2013, 11:40 PM
This sound file (don't click if you don't want spoilers): http://kosappi.tumblr.com/post/66303358059/yeap-this-is-in-the-ac4-sound-file-im-still

^^

pacmanate
11-15-2013, 12:58 AM
This sound file (don't click if you don't want spoilers): http://kosappi.tumblr.com/post/66303358059/yeap-this-is-in-the-ac4-sound-file-im-still

^^

You dont even have to play the game do you :| Every spoiler you post makes me more disappointed.

Wolfmeister1010
11-15-2013, 01:09 AM

^^

What does it say? Have not unlocked it yet and the sound file wont play

Also, where the hell was edward "seeded" in Ac3? TOKW does not count, as they just full put said his name in an episode after Ac4 wasannouced. Maybe it was when haytham talked about how edward too, him to the theater in the very beginning.

Edit: nvm I got it. What does Connor talking about tea have anything to do with a possible sequel?

Where is it found in AC4?

silvermercy
11-15-2013, 01:44 AM
You dont even have to play the game do you :| Every spoiler you post makes me more disappointed.
I believe I know the game by heart by now... even memorized the end titles :|
LOL

@ wolf: ah it's not the tea, it's the first part, reminded me of the Wolfkin for some reason... lol

Wolfmeister1010
11-15-2013, 01:48 AM
I believe I know the game by heart by now... even memorized the end titles :|
LOL

@ wolf: ah it's not the tea, it's the first part, reminded me of the Wolfkin for some reason... lol

But ai dont understand how it could point to a possible sequel. It talks about tea and boston, both parts of AC3. However, it is curious As I do not remember connor saying that line in Ac3. Where is this found in AC4?

Zellzin
11-15-2013, 02:11 AM
I can only hope it's about the Mayans, or any Central/South American Empires for that matter. But I didn't see any hints? Just the fact that they were prevalent in the game is enough to believe they will be the focus of the next one?

Ritterkreuz1978
11-15-2013, 03:03 PM
This is a significant spoiler (actually two), which unfortunately most will miss.

I.Get all 20 Bottled Letters, and check the entry for "The Sage"
II. Watch the security feeds at A.E. AFTER beating the game.

Abstergo has the blood from Aita (husband of Juno), so they can tap into the memories of all his rebirths (as the Sage), him designing the Observatory (assuming the Animus can handle the pressure from such far back into the past), and in general his entire memory bank (again, assume the Animus has the processing power required).

My only issue with that is that you wouldn't be reliving the life of an Assassin anymore. Although you're right and if they wanted to take things in a very different direction they could certainly do so.

DetroitPlaya
11-15-2013, 03:16 PM
My only issue with that is that you wouldn't be reliving the life of an Assassin anymore. Although you're right and if they wanted to take things in a very different direction they could certainly do so.

Yeah, it would be less "fun", but add far more depth to the story. And they could still focus the game on an assassin, where you now and then do single sequences in the life of Aita.

Assuming there's no issues accessing two different samples 17/Desmond and Aita without a long break in-between.