PDA

View Full Version : Extended stories/events/interactions black flag (spoiler alert)

Fr0zdY
11-14-2013, 05:37 PM
I feel that the story was a tad bit too short, would've been awsome if for example when you unlocked the templar outfit you got a hidden side quest that could'vr been like, go somewhere, someone will recognise you or so they think but the person misstakes Edward for his father who was the original owner, or just that you get misstaken for the original owner, you do some quests there and you use your disquise to wipe all templars away or something like that.

Would've been nice to have a race minigame for when the assassins "moves" to Great Inagua, you can look at the assassins there and think that they should be interactable but they're not, could be an idea,

Would've been nice to be able see your daughter and interact with her to actually BE a father, maybe settle down with Anne but still be able to go to places with her or something.

Those pesky legendary ships is in the way for another sets of ships that spawn a little bit close to the one down in the southeast, once i engage that set, the legendary starts to chase me and the other shios dissappears, REALLY annoying.

I know that this could sound a bit weird and supernatural but then again, there's this huge set of "Alien" stuff here and there, so why not? It would be nice if you could like interact with like Mary's ghost if you used eagle vision near your guest house helping you along or something.

I rather liked the assassin tombs that you could enter so i miss those actually.

I don't like the fact that you don't know who you really are, you don't know if you're a male or a female outside of the animus, i know, it's because you wanna feel that it yourself that you're playing, and also, i was devastated when desmond had to die, that killed AC 3, the game was quite good and that moment really DESTROYED the game for me.

Next assassin's creed time-frame ideas:
"John F Kenedy".
"Wild West".
"World War 1".
"world war 2".
"Our Future, like the Unreal Engine 4 Demo, that could be something, if you haven't seen it then i suggest that you do".
"Edward's father/mother"

I really love back stories so the little clip in the end was a really nice touch to see that edward was Haytham's father, but we know absolutely nothing about Edward's youth, kind of important considdering that he has the eagle vision which only is passed down from one of the parents if my lore is correct that is.

Would be nice to be able to interact with you work partners aswell, try to befriend them and learn secrets through their ancestors or something.

I love the fact that you put in Rebecka and Shaun in the game and that you need to steal secrets for them but i would love it if they recruited the character into the assassin order to continue in Desmond's footstepps.

Some of those security bypasses on the computers is way too hard, that "laser" thing can be a bit too hard at times.

Those post-it notes you can find is really hard to find all, especially 5 and 11.

That's all that i can think of for now, please, feel free to post your inputs on this post, would be nice to know what other people think.

xx-pyro
11-14-2013, 09:30 PM
Horribly against almost every possibility for future AC settings simply because most of them are too modern, and the Wild West wouldn't feature cities good for free running in comparison to past games (wide streets, low buildings).

Besides that I agree the story was a tad short, but Edward never "settles down" with Anne nor do I think seeing him with his daughter more than we did would add anything. I think that would actually take away from the effect the ending had. As for seeing ghosts, no thanks, as terribly unbelievable as most parts of AC are, that's a tad over the line.

Fr0zdY
11-24-2013, 01:05 AM
Well, considder this for wild west then, all of those mountains, great sceneries, would make for more diverse kills, explorations and such, could add like mountain side native american buildings inside the mountain and such.

Considder future because all these futuristic like the apple and the scull, those are futuristic, so why not make a future? And in the future, with more futuristic knowlage, their true purpose and secrets could be revealed.

Maybe join shaun and rebecka to recover these artifacts, become so in touch with your ancestor that you gain the assassin's abillities, maybe not use the animus anymore and just focus on the unknown character to save the world in the future, could be something.

DarktheMagister
11-24-2013, 01:13 AM
They won't do "future" because the main draw of this series is the History of the Past.

Fr0zdY
11-24-2013, 01:15 AM
maybe china or japan then for the next scenery? maybe become a real ninja or something, that could work, just throwing around ideas and you don't have to shut them down without considdering what could be good with the suggestions before you shut them down

DarktheMagister
11-24-2013, 01:22 AM
Although I think there could be some draw for something during the reign of Ghenghis Khan...or perhaps the Meiji Restoration...

It is common knowledge that these periods aren't favored by the developers. But who knows.

My bet is still on the British Raj being next.

1. Empire Occupied India has a great combination of architecture and jungle environments to deal with.
2. The Indian Ocean ALSO had pirates so they wouldn't have to ditch the naval engine.
3. It would give them good reason to keep using British soldiers as the default enemies.

Fr0zdY
11-24-2013, 01:25 AM
well then dark, so you want the assassins creed series to end then do ya? when all the mayor historical events have been used up? what then? i don't want the series to end, i'm quite sure that loads of ppl in the end don't want it to end? so eventually they have to fabricate, like it or not, then this would be a good idea, would it not?

as i said, think before you shut the ideas down.

Landruner
11-24-2013, 01:55 AM
"John F Kenedy": I Don't think that it is actually a good idea
"Wild West". Well, I don't think it could work since the architecture of the building will prevent vertical and Parcourt. (As an idea try to mix Red Dead R and an AC and see what I meant)
"World War 1". Possibly? but before WWI happens
"world war 2". Ubisoft said they won't involve a Creed of WWII

Future? I don't know perhaps in order to replace the modern days or kinda?!

Sigv4rd
11-24-2013, 02:29 AM
In ma Sig...

Spider_Sith9
11-24-2013, 02:44 AM
They won't do "future" because the main draw of this series is the History of the Past.

Except 19th - 20th Century >_>

DetroitPlaya
11-24-2013, 02:59 AM
They won't do anything in an era where cars exists.

Heck, they said flat-out that if you want a modern-world AC experience; play Watch_Dogs

DarktheMagister
11-25-2013, 12:15 AM
Do I want it to end? No. I love history. It's the main reason I play this series.

But....I know that we've got over 2000 years of that stuff to mess around with.....so we've got time for some games.