PDA

View Full Version : How do so many people have this game on PC already?

DreamAgainXI
11-14-2013, 07:25 AM
I'm confused?

Did it come out early somewhere else?

Kimbosan84
11-14-2013, 08:18 AM
Yes "Pirates" already playing it.

Oh and what about my region locked standard version on Steam?... thanks ubi i feel now so better (paying customers are locked out, real pirates can play the game early) hilarious.

DreamAgainXI
11-14-2013, 08:30 AM
I don't get it.. Pirates are asking for technical support in the freaking official Ubi forums?!!? That's pretty freaking ballsy.

Kimbosan84
11-14-2013, 08:33 AM
Hmm dont think you know what i mean, i do not support piracy, anyway have fun

DreamAgainXI
11-14-2013, 08:44 AM
What.. people are on the Ubi forums here talking about playing the game and asking for technical support.

How do they have the game?

kamatsudash
11-14-2013, 02:00 PM
It's quite simple really - they have a pirated/cracked copy. They will tell you "Oh, we got cd-key from X store/country which broke street date".. but don't believe that twaddle. The date that all these help request's started just happens to co-incide with being shortly after the cracked version started floating around. Funny how that works - some shops break street date same time cracked version gets released. Pfft.

warp2125
11-14-2013, 02:05 PM
In fairness there prolly wouldn't be that many cracked versions if ubi had released the game across all platforms at the same time.

Johny-Al-Knox
11-14-2013, 02:16 PM
Yeah i think its funny that ubisoft complain about pirates. While the pirates can already play the game. While legit customers are still waiting..!!! Go ubisoft

Anykeyer
11-14-2013, 02:24 PM
Yeah i think its funny that ubisoft complain about pirates. While the pirates can already play the game. While legit customers are still waiting..!!! Go ubisoft

Actually they cant. Thats why some of them go on those forums and ask for help because "their" game crashes after 1st sequence. LOL. I've monitored the situation (its really easy to google for those torrents but obviously I cant give you links to them or pirates discussions) for some time and its quite funny.

warp2125
11-14-2013, 02:31 PM
Silly question but did ubi ever say why they have chosen to release the game in this way?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-14-2013, 02:41 PM
Sorry guys, piracy discussions are not allowed on the forums.

The PC version has not been released yet.