PDA

View Full Version : The Things I Love About the AC Multi Community!

SpartanKobe
11-14-2013, 03:30 AM
My gamertag is: Spartan Kobe, and you may have seen me on ACR or AC3. Here are the things that are just simply amazing about the multi community!

1. The Intended Use of the Gun: The gun is obviously not meant to be used against people who love to sit on a ledge all day or anything like that. It is obviously meant for you and half of the other people in the game to be used to shoot the same unbelievably skilled player that keeps kicking your butts every time you see this person over and over, causing him to die 3-4 times in a row by gun!

2. Anyone that is better than you is a cheater:One of the best parts that I just love. I have had my friend Stealth Rampage accused of cheating on a youtube video recorded from another player's point of view and actually got messages over and over from people who saw the video calling him a cheater!

3. The smoke bomb is for noobs!: Yes ladies and gentlemen, it is for noobs. I'm glad that 99% of people don't use it. People obviously use it on every kill even when you may only use it 9-10 times in one match and the person goes 25-0 every match. Even when smoke bombs don't even account for a quarter of your deaths to this highly skilled player, it is completely fair to make fun of them for using the smoke bomb anyways to make yourself feel better.

4. When all of the above fails, just hate on the player for being unbelievably skilled: We all love this. When none of the above works and you still are sooooo good that you can't beat this guy with such cheap tactics and stupid insults, just accuse him of being a cheater. That is completely just, fair, and makes you feel better. When he can easily distinguish you from a crowd without any abilities, he's obviously a cheater!

You guys may add-on to my list.
What else do you guys just love about the AC multi community?!

lBamitsMichael
11-14-2013, 11:52 AM
Sooo... you make an account to make a thread in which you sarcastically vent in? You gots gutz, brah.

Also, what was that video Sir Rampage was in? I wanna see it =3

SquirrelInDaSky
11-14-2013, 02:34 PM
Accusations that someone is cheating are common in every online game.
In #3 are you talking about AC3 SB or AC4 SB? In AC3 it was simply the most versatile and powerful ability to use which doesnt make it noobish. Just really popular.
What console are you playing on?

lBamitsMichael
11-14-2013, 04:44 PM
In #3 are you talking about AC3 SB or AC4 SB? In AC3 it was simply the most versatile and powerful ability to use which doesnt make it noobish. Just really popular.

He's on Xbox.

SpartanKobe
11-14-2013, 08:36 PM
It seems a lot more common on this game than any other. I have played other games a lot too but the cheating accusations on this game seem much higher than all the other games I've played put together.

SpartanKobe
11-14-2013, 08:39 PM
He's on Xbox.
Used to play on Xbox. I'm pretty sure you recall me as I have seen you with Jeff a lot, or maybe that's another IBamits. How is Black Flag? I'm thinking about getting it for PC.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GESN2VnIUVY
Go to 1:18. :)

lBamitsMichael
11-14-2013, 10:18 PM
Used to play on Xbox. I'm pretty sure you recall me as I have seen you with Jeff a lot, or maybe that's another IBamits. How is Black Flag? I'm thinking about getting it for PC.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GESN2VnIUVY
Go to 1:18. :)

There can only be one lBamits! Jefferz is fine, he's still twerking in Assassinate with Snick-Snack and Stealth. Although Jefferz and Stealth are currently sorta at war.. long story..

Anyways, BF is fun! Excuse the same old recycled kill animations and taunts and it's a whole new game! I really like it :P

DeanOMiite
11-14-2013, 11:02 PM
It seems a lot more common on this game than any other. I have played other games a lot too but the cheating accusations on this game seem much higher than all the other games I've played put together.

You've obviously never played Gears of War 3. Holy modded hammerburst! :mad:

gothpunkboy89
11-14-2013, 11:12 PM

Really cause CoD seems to come to mind and in my experience a lot more "YOUR A CHEATING NOOB!" on that game compared to this. Most of the time players least experienced players (guys/girls that have been playing this for a game or two) know how crappy the lag can be on this game some times.

CoD you can't even walk up to behind someone and shoot them without being called a cheater. I really love it when using the sniper rifle they complain about me camping. Or when I run around with my SMG all across the map I'm a camping lag switcher.

SpartanKobe
11-14-2013, 11:18 PM
There can only be one lBamits! Jefferz is fine, he's still twerking in Assassinate with Snick-Snack and Stealth. Although Jefferz and Stealth are currently sorta at war.. long story..

Anyways, BF is fun! Excuse the same old recycled kill animations and taunts and it's a whole new game! I really like it :P
OMG not this again. Stealth needs to take a chill pill and respect other's opinions. IDC if Jeff is in the wrong I have never meant anyone that has made people remove another as much as him. He would probably want my help with his old friends right now if I were still on xbox. I swear Stealth's attitude at times can be toxic.

SpartanKobe
11-14-2013, 11:25 PM
You've obviously never played Gears of War 3. Holy modded hammerburst! :mad:
Cheating accusations =/ actual cheating
I have played GOW a lot and I'm aware of that ridiculous and easily usable mod. I'm pretty sure that everyone knows that people who use HB are most likely modding.

Really cause CoD seems to come to mind and in my experience a lot more "YOUR A CHEATING NOOB!" on that game compared to this. Most of the time players least experienced players (guys/girls that have been playing this for a game or two) know how crappy the lag can be on this game some times.

CoD you can't even walk up to behind someone and shoot them without being called a cheater. I really love it when using the sniper rifle they complain about me camping. Or when I run around with my SMG all across the map I'm a camping lag switcher.
I have actually never been called a cheater on COD in the 11 years I have been playing it. I'm surprised you experienced this.
I guess it's because I get over 20 kills each match and less than 10 deaths that I get called cheater more often on this game.

DomdudeDaGreat
11-15-2013, 01:22 AM
This thread should be renamed: THE THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THE XBOX COMMUNITY

Localist2012
11-15-2013, 03:41 AM
This thread should be renamed: THE THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THE XBOX COMMUNITY

Word.

lBamitsMichael
11-15-2013, 08:50 AM
OMG not this again. Stealth needs to take a chill pill and respect other's opinions. IDC if Jeff is in the wrong I have never meant anyone that has made people remove another as much as him. He would probably want my help with his old friends right now if I were still on xbox. I swear Stealth's attitude at times can be toxic.

To those other than Kobe, you should probably skip the off topic bit :P

( OFF TOPIC ) Well, to put it as short as I can, before AC4 came out Stealth said he'd always play as the Puppeteer cuz he loves her that much so we all just said " Whatever " and moved on.

When AC4 came out Jeff started loving the Puppeteer in her champion costume and Stealth lost his mind and went all out on Jeff, it was quite funny. ( I also woke up with 13 voice messages from him after that )

In the past month he's deleted me and Jeff about 2 - 3 times. So yep, he's still the same person who thinks his opinion is a law. He just doesn't understand that the Puppeteer isn't HIS, she's EVERYONE'S ( Not to mention it's only a game character! ). So because of that he's going crazy and he thinks that all of his friends are gunna side with Jeff and leave and delete him and he's gunna have no friends so he apologized and now he's sorta friends with Jeff again. Trust me when I say this is the short version! ( END OFF TOPIC )

Anyways, methinks COD and GTAO have the worst community, 10 year old children shouting racist slurs around like it's Christmas! In GTAO, dey dun blow up mah cars all the time and I have to pay for the 12k insurance! >.<

xYnazz
11-15-2013, 09:05 AM
I've never been called a cheater in AC, just a Nazi Camper. :p

Roof_polishER
11-15-2013, 02:15 PM
SpartanKobe you obviously care to much about what other people say or think about you. I have been playing multiplayer games for a long time and this kind of behaviour is very common in every single game. If you are really thinking about getting AC4 for PC I think you will be happy to know that on PC maybe besides few exceptions, people are not using their mics during matches, so no one will call you names. From time to time at the end of the session you can hear someone saying "GG everyone" or someone complaining about the lag. You can't get voice messages from 10 years old kids who just learned the F word, you will not get to many hate mails either, because on PC you can only send messages to your friends from your uplay friends list. Generally it's a little bit more peaceful and because we are not a very big community (compared to other platforms) we welcome every new member with joy :) so yeah come play with us and show us your moves :D

M0UTAFIS
11-15-2013, 02:37 PM
the only thing more annoying than listening to whinging or trash talking little pr!cks is having to waste the time to mute them during your game.

Carbiner
11-15-2013, 02:47 PM
5. People that aren't good at trolling because they're too young to understand humor.

borderline82
11-15-2013, 03:05 PM
the only thing more annoying than listening to whinging or trash talking little pr!cks is having to waste the time to mute them during your game.

They really make you work to mute people.

lBamitsMichael
11-15-2013, 04:36 PM
5. People that aren't good at trolling because they're too young to understand humor.

I know right?! I got shot by this 9 year old and he said " Hahahaha trollled you l-o-l " on his mic and left.. I still don't understand what he was thinking.

M0UTAFIS
11-16-2013, 07:42 AM
I love it when u stun these twits that approach like drunken sailors then they run after u raging all their abilities on u. All u can do is laugh at them.