PDA

View Full Version : Really Ubistergo?

Master Decoder
11-13-2013, 10:00 PM
You're telling me, that your fleet carries over through Save Files, but not Community Challenge rewards? What the hell? I want my damn Explorer outfit in all future save files, I assassinated 150 people out of 20(not a lot, but enough for 7 outfits), it shouldn't matter what save file you play on. I started my second save on Sun. around 3 p.m. MST(Comm. Challenge was supposed to end Mon., it ended early for some reason), played till the end of Sequence 3, and found nothing. Not to mention the 2 previous days that I couldn't connect to the Ubisoft Servers. Two days of not being able access my Fleet, sharing events to friends, or checking the Community Challenge progress. Can Ubi do anything right?

RzaRecta357
11-13-2013, 11:58 PM
I'm assuming they're going to enable this to be unlocked every couple of weekends so that new adopters can grab it. Next Gen people also. Still doesn't TRULY solve your problem I know..

DetroitPlaya
11-14-2013, 12:00 AM
I'm assuming they're going to enable this to be unlocked every couple of weekends so that new adopters can grab it. Next Gen people also. Still doesn't TRULY solve your problem I know..

They said they would go through the items multiple times.

Master Decoder
11-14-2013, 04:03 AM
Thank you both, they really should announce stuff like that, I don't frequent the forums often. My frustration has subsided since I posted this, but It's good to know I'll have another shot at it. It's not a bad outfit, better than the Privateer Outfit anyway.