PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Classic Rock and Metal Rock DLC's in Rocksmith 2014 Shop?

absentmd
11-13-2013, 07:29 PM
I've got both RS on XBox 360. I'm wondering, what has happened to the RS1 DLC's Classic Rock Pack and Metal Rock Pack? There are no such packs in the RS2014 Shop and all the songs included in them (for example Judas Priest - Painkiller) are shown as full price (not with the 'R' sign that previously purchased songs/packs usually have).

Am I supposed to re-purchase all the songs included in these packs?

:confused:

TedJackson
11-13-2013, 10:04 PM
They should just appear in your SONG list not in the shop.

DanAmrich
11-12-2014, 01:26 AM
Correct! I just got confirmation on this and updated the FAQ (http://bit.ly/rsps4xb1faq) accordingly, but these were only bundles for a limited time. You will be able to download that content as singles.

zepp_52
11-14-2014, 07:25 PM
Hi im in the Uk and have seen plnk floyd tracks on utube but cant find them in the shop whats going on fellas

dm_gsxr
11-14-2014, 07:31 PM
There are no official Pink Floyd DLC tracks for Rocksmith.

Carl

bentoast
11-14-2014, 07:43 PM
Hi im in the Uk and have seen plnk floyd tracks on utube but cant find them in the shop whats going on fellas

And based on your username, you are going to be doubly sad when I tell you about Led Zeppelin tracks.

ElDrunkO999
11-14-2014, 07:58 PM

those are custom DLC that's people have note tracked themselves on the PC version. I've got enough content on xbox that haven't felt the need to get into it, but looks pretty neat, but some don't look as accurate as the official releases, and a lot don't have the different difficulty settings.

I think rocksmith's pricing is fine and have no issues with paying for service that has been invaluable from turning me into a useless guitar/bass player to jamming with buddies and being able to contribute

C.Linton
11-14-2014, 08:35 PM
Yep, those are customs, which are a huge no-no for Ubisoft.

dm_gsxr
11-14-2014, 09:28 PM
Heck, we've had at least one banning (one recently) and a thread cleared out of the "bad" posts. That was why I posted what I did :)

Carl