PDA

View Full Version : this game needs to take a few notes from gta online

V-FOR-VITIELLO
11-13-2013, 07:15 PM
Black Flag has this huge open world with so much potential for the multiplayer. But Ubisoft insist of giving us a complete different expierence in mp, they need to take notes from rockstar. Please stop messing with the game mechanics in multiplayer, I want the same physics I get in the campaign. I want to create and edit my own assassin or templar; select the robes, color, armor, hood, weapon placement, etc. We need to build and customize our own ship, and free roam. This is why I redbox assassins creed every year, no replay value. If you create a multiplayer expeirence similiar to the story, more people will buy it.

lBamitsMichael
11-13-2013, 08:19 PM
Isn't there a search function on the forums? You should use it, type in either naval battles or free roam and go complain there because this is NOTHING new to us. I honestly love the idea of free roam in this game but it's probably never gunna happen and people really need to understand that. I agree with you about customization though, I also wish they wouldn't use the same kill animations over and over.

Sorry if I put this too blunt but when you look on the forums and see a thread like this every other day you get bored of it.

phoenix-force411
11-13-2013, 08:22 PM
I agree that this game needs to have other kinds of modes that doesn't involve a boxed in map since MP is getting repetitive, and with no change from ACIII to ACIV, it's like playing the same thing but more broken with each game. I'm still disappointed that they still use and recycle animations and character models that seem to resemble old characters.

DomdudeDaGreat
11-13-2013, 10:24 PM
This game needs to take a few notes from GTA Online

http://cdn.memegenerator.co/instances/400x/41758773.jpg

Lol jk, GTA online is awesome

lBamitsMichael
11-13-2013, 10:38 PM
This game needs to take a few notes from GTA Online

http://cdn.memegenerator.co/instances/400x/41758773.jpg

Lol jk, GTA online is awesome

Expect an update about the update about the Los Santos Customs glitch fix next week.

Wink wink.

Localist2012
11-14-2013, 12:33 AM
GTA Online is not Assassins Creed. Keep the two separate and keep AC multi-player the same, it's only really the contract system that needs tweaking and maybe have some more maps? :P

czeuch
11-14-2013, 01:17 AM
I think that ACB MP was very innovative and I liked the idea. I don't think free roam would be nice. It's fine as it is, apart from the many bugs :/

AvK KiNgKoBrA
11-14-2013, 01:45 AM
No

cjdavies
11-14-2013, 03:04 PM
The clue is in the title Asassins.

ThisIsBrybry
11-14-2013, 05:17 PM
It needs a free roam mode where you can explore the entire map and are free to go around murdering dudes and plundering them of their cash money.

This mode could be called... I dunno... "single-player".

gothpunkboy89
11-14-2013, 08:03 PM
It needs a free roam mode where you can explore the entire map and are free to go around murdering dudes and plundering them of their cash money.

^Lol

Honestly the discription his gives sounds more like an MMO then a MP side of a game.

poketopa
11-15-2013, 08:31 AM
You obviously haven't been here very long... The multiplayer isn't for freeroaming. Granted, I think a lot of single players would love to see multiplayer free roaming, but you coming here and telling us to turn this whole game around, practically demanding your own customization and support for yourself seems very cantankerous and rude. I'm sure you didn't mean it, but please be wary.

M0UTAFIS
11-16-2013, 12:02 PM

lmao

M0UTAFIS
11-16-2013, 12:03 PM
^Lol

Honestly the discription his gives sounds more like an MMO then a MP side of a game.

spot on

Carbiner
11-16-2013, 05:42 PM
Multiplayer is great but if they wanted to add some sort of naval combat other mode with large-ish maps that'd be cool too. Fix the multiplayer that works first though.

Black_Widow9
11-17-2013, 04:12 AM
Please make sure you post your MP Gameplay Feedback here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/803795-AC-IV-Black-Flag-Multiplayer-GAMEPLAY-Feedback-*Possible-Spoilers*

Thanks