PDA

View Full Version : Can I use the uplay code in the case to download it?

mcfcbrady
11-13-2013, 06:40 PM
Hi, I'm going to buy this the day it comes out for pc from the shop but my disc drive is broken. Is it possible for me to just download and install the game using the uplay code in the box?

Mr_Shade
11-13-2013, 06:42 PM
Hi, I'm going to buy this the day it comes out for pc from the shop but my disc drive is broken. Is it possible for me to just download and install the game using the uplay code in the box?
Hi,

As far as I am aware, you can simply enter the Product Key - directly into the Uplay Client on PC, assuming you have it installed - which will in turn download the game for you - however - please double check with support if this service is available for you in your country.

www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com)

mcfcbrady
11-13-2013, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, I wasn't sure this was possible through uplay since I haven't used it to download a game before.

Mr_Shade
11-13-2013, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, I wasn't sure this was possible through uplay since I haven't used it to download a game before.
Once you are signed into Uplay - you can click the gear icon [settings] - and you have the option to 'Activate Product' - enter the Product Key there and it will download and install the game for you, however it may depend on the game and region - so please do double check with support before buying!