PDA

View Full Version : soooooo...

CCMegaworth
11-13-2013, 07:20 AM
I know this topic has probably been dragged in the dirt but does anyone know if they are going to have ezio and Connors outfits for dlc. I think having to have uplay data on a set of games is a cheap way to reward players. I pretty much have to buy those games to get the outfits which will run me about 30 something bucks when ubisoft can sell them on live for 5 bucks.

roostersrule2
11-13-2013, 07:25 AM
They're already in the game.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-13-2013, 07:37 AM
Why would you want the outfits if you haven't played them before? You should just buy the games because they're good. AC3 is meh but AC2, ACB, and ACR should all be fairly cheap by now whether used OR new. That said... I'm not entirely sure why you care too much seeing as Ezio's outfit turns kind of crappy once you start swimming, Altair's outfit looks pinned to his legs and doesn't flow behind you... Connor's is the only outfit that works...

deadlyh1tAC
11-13-2013, 09:51 AM
as i saw they give you the outfits for your previous actions on Ac (playing them probably)

CCMegaworth
11-13-2013, 03:04 PM
I've played all the main entries...

SleezeRocker
11-13-2013, 03:17 PM
If you have UPlay recond since AC2, you should get all 3 roves just fine. I don't know how it's done for Altair but it's there (probalby getting Altair's outfit for AC2 by UPlay lol

AstusOz
11-13-2013, 04:23 PM
It's really odd for me. The only other AC game I've played on the PS3 is ACIII and the extra outfit that I got was Altair's.

CrazyAndy666
11-14-2013, 01:56 AM
didnt like the 3 outfits i got from my previous titles uplay blablabla, ezio one wich was my previous favorite doesnt swim right, you look like you dipped in crazy glue or something, original altair ones got a huge belt for the knives that turns me off. Was content with connors till i got my lazy bum to get the pirate captains outfit, then i moved on to the templar outfit, wich gave me a churchill double chin, I am using the maya one atm (deflecting bullets is soooo much less of a pain, do go get it) looks... idk I cant descrbe, maybe some sort of splinhter cell, fable and halo hybrid, its ok. Idk if i can change costumes and keep the deflect stats though, not daring to do so, do prefer the pirate look...

CrazyAndy666
11-14-2013, 02:00 AM
btw uplay does bug out since launch(of uplay), I've had my 3 outfits go on & off during my gameplay, and have made my wife call them up to fix stuff in the pass. There customer service is good, they are making good efforts to get your stuff to you, don't hesitate to call if you want something you should have.