PDA

View Full Version : How to unlock trade routes in Kenway's fleet?

dwm721
11-13-2013, 12:52 AM
I'm going for 100% completion in single player and the only thing i have left is 1 buried treasure. I know i have to complete the great recognition II fleet mission in the Mediterranean to get the map for this treasure only I don't have the Mediterranean unlocked yet. Anyone know how to unlock this trade route?

I Emerge I
11-13-2013, 03:26 PM
I'm going for 100% completion in single player and the only thing i have left is 1 buried treasure. I know i have to complete the great recognition II fleet mission in the Mediterranean to get the map for this treasure only I don't have the Mediterranean unlocked yet. Anyone know how to unlock this trade route?
I'm also trying to do this I've noticed that new missions have " ! " next to them indicating I've never done it before so I've been doing those and other stuff its slowly opening up that I didnt have before im guessing you have to complete all routes in one country to unlock others.

sleepyeyes2k2
01-03-2014, 01:58 PM
I'm in the same - haha - boat, gentlemen. I also want the Abstergo achievement for unlocking all the locations in the Kenway's Fleet game, but I have no idea how to increase the number of missions in both Mediterranean and Cape Verde. I wonder if it's that you have to do certain missions a certain number of times? I have no missions with an (!) next to them, and I never have uncommitted vessels in my fleet (because I play way too much!!). If anyone can shed some light on this, it'd be great; otherwise, I'll be running all these missions again and again, hoping that the next successful run will lead me to that last treasure map.

PSN - sleepyeyes2k2
PS4, PS3, Vita
PS+ Member