PDA

View Full Version : Missing computer 33

HotRodW
11-12-2013, 09:59 PM
I've hacked 32/33 computers, but the 33rd computer is not shown on the map. I think it is the receptionist's computer on the CCO floor, but I hacked that during the mission. Any ideas?

DetroitPlaya
11-12-2013, 10:03 PM
There's actually 34 (I was surprised to find #34).. Some are not avaiable till postgame.

Did you check the cameras and such?

HotRodW
11-12-2013, 10:25 PM
I finished the game, and have checked all the cameras. The map doesn't shown any more computers, so I'm at a bit of a loss. I'll check all the cameras again since they still show up, but not sure what else to do.

qualereality
11-13-2013, 06:58 PM
Hello,
I experienced same situation. And I found some threads below, but still I never found the solution.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/806807-32-33-computers-hacked
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/806953-Game-Finished-but-still-missing-Last-Computer-Hack

I already finished Edward's story.
As far as I can remember, I haven't accessed server room's computer on 1st floor. But I can't access it.
(Even more, now all computer's displays randomly change red (already hacked) screen and normal Animus screen. Although, I can't access both.)

darinmayer
11-16-2013, 07:16 PM
I think its the receptionist computers on the ground floor next to the coffee dude. They were the last ones to show up. They probably after you return to your animus and see how kenway lives happily ever after. Though I cannot confirm this.

qualereality
11-17-2013, 06:19 PM
I listed "my files" that I've already acquired below:
(Employee Passport x1)
Abstergo Entertainment x7
Abstergo Industries x7
Subject 17 x7
Subject Zero x5
Great Minds x4
Market Analysis x4
(Notes x21)

Except Passport and Notes, there are 34 files. Is this correct?

ZonaFan1
11-19-2013, 02:07 AM
I listed "my files" that I've already acquired below:
(Employee Passport x1)
Abstergo Entertainment x7
Abstergo Industries x7
Subject 17 x7
Subject Zero x5
Great Minds x4
Market Analysis x4
(Notes x21)

Except Passport and Notes, there are 34 files. Is this correct?

I have the same numbers. I looked in the official guide book and it has a map that shows every potential hack and solution. I went to every hack listed just to make sure I didn't miss something, but it still shows I've only hacked 32/33. At this point, I think this is a bug that should be reported to Ubi support.

Edit: I looked at the hacking section again and noticed that the book lists 36 hacking solutions and their rewards. If i'm not mistaking, 4 of the hacking puzzles take place during main storyline missions. That means there are only 32 optional hacks. It's gotta be a bug. Has anyone reported this to support?

SpiritMuse
11-22-2013, 03:07 AM
ZonaFan: There are 33 in total, they include the mission related ones, as far as I know. Guide books are not always completely accurate (because they're often written before the game is completely finished).

Here is a site that lists all of them, including solutions:
http://www.gosunoob.com/ac4-black-flag/computers-hacked-puzzles/

ZonaFan1
11-26-2013, 01:39 AM
ZonaFan: There are 33 in total, they include the mission related ones, as far as I know. Guide books are not always completely accurate (because they're often written before the game is completely finished).

Here is a site that lists all of them, including solutions:
http://www.gosunoob.com/ac4-black-flag/computers-hacked-puzzles/

In some instances, you're right. However, the 36 hacking puzzle locations and solutions the book lists are correct as it includes the security cameras. It should be noted that hacking the cameras do no add towards the 33 computers hacked quota.

qualereality
12-17-2013, 01:30 PM
Recently I asked about hacking for my friends(because AC4BF released on 28th Nov at my country so took time to complete it), and I realized there are some issues.

When number of computers hacked reach 33, you'll receive the message from William Miles.
-Some of my friends received the message even it said 32/33 completed. They said one file remains locked and no more computer can hack.
-and some others(like me), also it said 32/33, and can't hack any computers. They have all files BUT never received the message.

I think this should be reported as glitch, but I don't know how. Sorry for my poor English :(

DeanOMiite
12-24-2013, 06:35 AM
I was having the same issue but found the 33rd computer, but it wasn't marked as a computer, so I'm assuming it's the same for you. But for ME, I found it on the top floor by Olivier's office. Go up the elevator and to the right (where you're directed to go during the main story) and you should find a server room in that area. Hopefully that's the one you're missing!