PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Database 98% [List inside which I want to complete]

DetroitPlaya
11-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Greetings!

So while I realise I don't gain anything from 100% the databse, but I want it. However, can't find the last 2%.

I have written down all my entries in the databse in this document [Database] (https://www.dropbox.com/s/g6lsrhe413xho46/Database.pdf), and would appreciate if someone would tell me if they have entries I don't.

I can't seem to gain a Rabbit entry, I have done everything with Kenway's Fleet, etc.. SO no idea where it would be.

DetroitPlaya
11-13-2013, 12:00 AM
A little update to help you - help me..

I narrowed it down to:

Ships
Art Collection
Fauna

Can't be any of the others I have incomplete, as I did everything. Also worth noting, the Art Collection; I bought EVERYTHING.

EVA Spartan 317
11-13-2013, 09:15 PM
A little update to help you - help me..

I narrowed it down to:

Ships
Art Collection
Fauna

Can't be any of the others I have incomplete, as I did everything. Also worth noting, the Art Collection; I bought EVERYTHING.

There are a lots of other arts/treasures that you can get only by doing missions in Kenway's Fleet! Fauna includes the animals, you have to hunt themdown it isnt enough if you just buy pelts! Ships, you have to destroy all kinds of ships, send them to your fleet or just simply move on with the story/complete contracts and fight against Legendary Ships!

Hope it helps! Good luck!

DetroitPlaya
11-13-2013, 09:21 PM
There are a lots of other arts/treasures that you can get only by doing missions in Kenway's Fleet! Fauna includes the animals, you have to hunt themdown it isnt enough if you just buy pelts! Ships, you have to destroy all kinds of ships, send them to your fleet or just simply move on with the story/complete contracts and fight against Legendary Ships!

Hope it helps! Good luck!

First posts says I did all in Kenway's Fleet. Fauna; hunted every single one - only entry that won't add is rabbit, but hear other people don't have it either.

And I have everything else 100%. Side activities, side missions, collectibles, and main sequences. Including the Platinum Trophy for it.

So, unless someone can list one entry they have and I don't - there must be some sort of bug.

Cpt_Ember
11-15-2013, 07:02 AM
I have this exact same problem. I carefully checked your entire list and it's identical to mine. I've completed the storyline, 100% synched, upgraded everything, did every fleet mission... all if it. I simply have no idea.

When I first cross-referenced your list, I was missing one Landmark in Havana. I ran around for a bit and it seemed hopeless because I was NEVER notified of any addition/discovery for the database but somehow I must've found it. So basically, we're in the same situation. I do wonder if there are bug issues because of having no rabbit etc. Maybe there are some out of the way landmarks we haven't found?

DetroitPlaya
11-15-2013, 07:35 AM
I have this exact same problem. I carefully checked your entire list and it's identical to mine. I've completed the storyline, 100% synched, upgraded everything, did every fleet mission... all if it. I simply have no idea.

When I first cross-referenced your list, I was missing one Landmark in Havana. I ran around for a bit and it seemed hopeless because I was NEVER notified of any addition/discovery for the database but somehow I must've found it. So basically, we're in the same situation. I do wonder if there are bug issues because of having no rabbit etc. Maybe there are some out of the way landmarks we haven't found?

Well, I suppose I have some running/sailing to do.. :) But yeah, I'm confident something is bugged

Cpt_Ember
11-16-2013, 06:37 AM
Let us know if you find anything new! :)

DetroitPlaya
11-16-2013, 02:59 PM
Definitely will!

Time to pet all the animals, walk up to every building ,etc!

Daemon300
11-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Hey, my database is at 99%. I checked to see what you're missing and to try to find what I'm missing and so far I've only found that you're missing the Maid of Amsterdam Sea Shanty. I've also found that I'm missing the Ramparts Landmark in Havanna. I'll try to find it, and let you know if it jumps to 100% but I doubt it.

EDIT: Surprisingly, it did jump to 100% once I found the Ramparts. I think you get the Maid of Amsterdam Sea Shanty by reaching level 3 in Assassin's Creed Initiates and then inputing a code that you should get once you're level 3. Thanks for the list.

DetroitPlaya
11-16-2013, 03:38 PM
Hey, my database is at 99%. I checked to see what you're missing and to try to find what I'm missing and so far I've only found that you're missing the Maid of Amsterdam Sea Shanty. I've also found that I'm missing the Ramparts Landmark in Havanna. I'll try to find it, and let you know if it jumps to 100% but I doubt it.

EDIT: Surprisingly, it did jump to 100% once I found the Ramparts. I think you get the Maid of Amsterdam Sea Shanty by reaching level 3 in Assassin's Creed Initiates and then inputing a code that you should get once you're level 3. Thanks for the list.

I see :) Well, I am far beyond level 3, but due to the issues the site has - it resets my score to 500 XP :(

It would seem odd that it jumps from 98% to 100%, though. I guess that shanty is very important ;P

Daemon300
11-16-2013, 04:28 PM
I just went through your list again and that is the only thing you seem to be missing. Hopefully they'll fix the website soon. I'm level 18 (even though the level cap is 17 apparently) and my XP is stuck at 43257 and It's really bugging me.

Cpt_Ember
11-16-2013, 06:15 PM
The same 500xp thing happens to me as well. :(

Hopefully that gets resolved soon!

Nvsr
11-20-2013, 12:33 PM

First off, I don't mean to not trust in what you are saying, Daemon300, but in my case, my database list is identical to yours as I also have Maid of Amsterdam and have no problem getting any other entries. Even that, my percentage is still at 98%. I really don't know why, is it a bug or you're lucky or there are some conditions needed for a 100%

Squalyt
11-27-2013, 09:27 AM
Got all entries, including the amsterdam maiden one, but I have 98% as well.. weird?:S

DetroitPlaya
11-28-2013, 11:51 PM
Got all entries, including the amsterdam maiden one, but I have 98% as well.. weird?:S

Same... Gosh, this is frustrating. :/

Daemon300
11-29-2013, 12:09 AM
Then sorry guys, I'm not sure what's wrong. Maybe some of your database entries did not update when they were supposed to? I just went through your list again and they are literally identical.

DetroitPlaya
11-29-2013, 12:14 AM
Thanks.. Oh well, I guess it's a bug then..

I assume some of the people are missing updates :(

DetroitPlaya
11-29-2013, 01:20 AM
Then sorry guys, I'm not sure what's wrong. Maybe some of your database entries did not update when they were supposed to? I just went through your list again and they are literally identical.

I wonder..

Which version of the game do you have? I doubt it, but maybe you get some extra thing update from DLC?

I have the Buccaneer Edition, so the only package with more included - would be the Black Chest >.<

Else, I go back and assassinate each target with the blade, in case I need to do that to get certain updates.

Edit: I found the issue...

Sigh.. HMS Fearless and HMS Sovereign.. Can't be any other. I have seen others didn't get their entry for one of the other ships, so... It makes sense.

Squalyt
11-29-2013, 05:46 PM
I wonder..

Which version of the game do you have? I doubt it, but maybe you get some extra thing update from DLC?

I have the Buccaneer Edition, so the only package with more included - would be the Black Chest >.<

Else, I go back and assassinate each target with the blade, in case I need to do that to get certain updates.

Edit: I found the issue...

Sigh.. HMS Fearless and HMS Sovereign.. Can't be any other. I have seen others didn't get their entry for one of the other ships, so... It makes sense.

How can you defeat these ships again? Cause I already defeated them.. replay a certain memory?

EDIT: that's a legendary ship battle of the twins you have to defeat... that memory can't be replayed... seems like there is no solution then is there?

DetroitPlaya
11-29-2013, 05:52 PM
How can you defeat these ships again? Cause I already defeated them.. replay a certain memory?

You can't.

I contacted the support, and they forwarded it.

I read many people didn't have El Impoluto or Peter Chamberlaine, so checked ships again - and I don't have the duo. I hope they patch it, as even I know in my mind that I'm at 100%, I won't be satified till my game also says that in the database >.<

Squalyt
11-29-2013, 09:36 PM
You can't.

I contacted the support, and they forwarded it.

I read many people didn't have El Impoluto or Peter Chamberlaine, so checked ships again - and I don't have the duo. I hope they patch it, as even I know in my mind that I'm at 100%, I won't be satified till my game also says that in the database >.<

I have each and every entry, so I don't get which ones I miss... haha o well. It's just a percentage haha.. stays strange though

DetroitPlaya
11-29-2013, 10:15 PM
Do you also have the five legendary ships?

HMS Fearless and HMS Sovereign
La Dama Negra
El Impoluto
HMS Prince

Squalyt
11-30-2013, 02:31 AM
Do you also have the five legendary ships?

HMS Fearless and HMS Sovereign
La Dama Negra
El Impoluto
HMS Prince

Nop, I am missing HMS Fearless and HMS Sovereign... Seems I am one of the many? And I guess there is no way to get them right now anymore right?

DetroitPlaya
11-30-2013, 01:27 PM
Nop, I am missing HMS Fearless and HMS Sovereign... Seems I am one of the many? And I guess there is no way to get them right now anymore right?

Nope.. I guess we have to wait and see if Ubisoft fixes it.

Darth JAFO
11-30-2013, 01:56 PM
I have the twins left as well, except that it gave me the achievement for sinking one of them. I've been trying to get 100% as well, and still working on main story 100. Also at 98%. I have only two challenges left: The twins, and the stupid stupid minigames. I beat checkers easily enough of course, cause its..checkers. But the other two just friggin suck. The beginner 9 mills thing CHEATS as well I swear. Many times when I can lay a mills, it won't let me place it, or move a piece into a position that will create one. Friggin cheaters.

Still...is there no achievement for 100%?? Cause if not, eff that. I'll get the one for the 100% story and probably call it a day except for dlc.

epictb
11-30-2013, 01:56 PM

Check it again, it should be called The Brothers-in-Arms. I'm not entirely sure, but I have this entry and I'm on 100% sync.

DetroitPlaya
11-30-2013, 02:06 PM
Check it again, it should be called The Brothers-in-Arms. I'm not entirely sure, but I have this entry and I'm on 100% sync.

Oh, they are? Damnit, then that's not the missing 2%

It's strange that it's so many who are at 98%.. :s

I will type out the first, and last, sentence of all the entries under "people".. Maybe one is missing an update or so.

epictb
11-30-2013, 02:18 PM
Oh, they are? Damnit, then that's not the missing 2%

It's strange that it's so many who are at 98%.. :s

I will type out the first, and last, sentence of all the entries under "people".. Maybe one is missing an update or so.

I got my missing 2% when the initiates bundle shanty has been added. I've heard that it's still bugged for some people, so you probably just wait.

DetroitPlaya
11-30-2013, 02:22 PM
I got my missing 2% when the initiates bundle shanty has been added. I've heard that it's still bugged for some people, so you probably just wait.

I got the bundle now (they fixed Initiates).

I will try clear my Profile Data and see if it helps

Edit: Nope, didn't help. Was worth a try!

Squalyt
11-30-2013, 02:40 PM

ahh thanks yeah! Well, so I DO have the entry. Then I guess the entries are complete, but some haven't registered correctly. However, I have my doubts if they will fix this problem...

DetroitPlaya
11-30-2013, 03:49 PM
[Database - People] (https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0he3f0v0b4olmt/Database%20-%20People.pdf)

Far from done, but hopefully it will help track down missing updates to certain entries once it's all done.

Edit: Those who have 100%, did you play MP? As I can see there's also an online animus database...

epictb
11-30-2013, 05:13 PM
[Database - People] (https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0he3f0v0b4olmt/Database%20-%20People.pdf)

Far from done, but hopefully it will help track down missing updates to certain entries once it's all done.

Edit: Those who have 100%, did you play MP? As I can see there's also an online animus database...

I did enter MP to claim the rewards from SP but I didnt play a single match yet, waiting for my buddies to finish SP.

Memnoch_1278
12-02-2013, 05:02 PM
I have 100% Database but 98% is registered :( I compared mine to a friends with 100% registered and they match so its a glitch/bug unfortunately. Many are affected. Did yours get fixed? Is Ubi fixing this?

Daemon300
12-02-2013, 05:26 PM
I have the Black Chest Edition, but I don't think it adds any additional database updates. I haven't seen any, at least. I went through that people database you started making, and so far, everything's good. I also did start playing multiplayer.

robinthefactory
12-02-2013, 11:56 PM
If your database is at 98% or 99%, the problem is your lack of all of the pieces of art collected from Kenway's Fleet, you must complete every mission to unlock them all, the last piece of art I collect was a copper field flask.

Daemon300
12-03-2013, 06:08 PM
I don't know if you went through the database document on the first post of this thread and just missed it, or if you didn't go through it at all, but the OP does have the copper field flask.

Squalyt
12-03-2013, 07:16 PM
If your database is at 98% or 99%, the problem is your lack of all of the pieces of art collected from Kenway's Fleet, you must complete every mission to unlock them all, the last piece of art I collect was a copper field flask.

I think most people here have 100% completed the game in every conceivable way. As have I, I completed all those Fleet mission and still have 98% mate

Lctjuh
12-05-2013, 05:16 PM
People don't forget: the Community Challenges aren't done yet. We still need 5 objects from Community Challenges:
- Persian Scimitar
- Captain's Wheellock Pistols
- El Impoluto's Figurehead
- El Impoluto's Wheel
- Black and Red Sail
I now got 97% database and still need 2 art pieces. That should make 98%, after the Community Challenges it should make 100%

Squalyt
12-08-2013, 04:54 PM
People don't forget: the Community Challenges aren't done yet. We still need 5 objects from Community Challenges:
- Persian Scimitar
- Captain's Wheellock Pistols
- El Impoluto's Figurehead
- El Impoluto's Wheel
- Black and Red Sail
I now got 97% database and still need 2 art pieces. That should make 98%, after the Community Challenges it should make 100%

would not make any sense if many people do have 100% and they also don't have these community items as they have not yet occured. Moreover, there aren't any entrances in the database for the parts of your ship, nor for your weapon collection. Else people with pre-order bonus weapons could acquire 100%+. Still seems that this is a bug

LeVoyageur07
12-12-2013, 12:54 AM
Do we have to play multi-player in order to get 100% database in single player?

Squalyt
12-12-2013, 02:22 PM

No, you don't have to. But chances are fair enough that some places won't register properly, hence this thread.

al7ubb
12-14-2013, 09:35 AM
I've got the same glitch. I compared my database to yours and it's identical. I've acquired The Maid of Amsterdam shanty too.

My version of the game is the US version from amazon.com with the mystery pack.

For now I have 2 glitches: this one and the one in Abstergo challenges (Harpoon and kill each type of sea animal 5/6)

d3v1ld0g2010
12-19-2013, 08:04 AM
where is the ramparts landmark in Havana...thats the one im missing

d3v1ld0g2010
12-19-2013, 08:46 AM
hmmm duh ramparts are defensive walls. I ran all around them in havana then checked my database...sure enough I had a new ! mark. Its strange the game never told me...I prolly ran around 20 minutes for nothing lol

aL_____eX
12-19-2013, 02:36 PM
hmmm duh ramparts are defensive walls. I ran all around them in havana then checked my database...sure enough I had a new ! mark. Its strange the game never told me...I prolly ran around 20 minutes for nothing lol
Same for me. My database was at 97%. Ran around Havanna, checked it after 20 minutes and there was a new "!"
No I'm stuck on 98%

Squalyt
12-20-2013, 06:29 PM
any updates since the dlc freedom cry?

DetroitPlaya
12-20-2013, 06:59 PM

The online database is separate

Squalyt
01-02-2014, 11:22 AM
@Mr_Shade, is there gonna be a fix for this problem?

Lctjuh
01-02-2014, 03:00 PM
@Mr_Shade..Is this a bug, or can you tell us what we are missing. We are not the only ones who have this problem, I read on other fora(forums) that a lot of people are frustrated because they dont know, why they don't have a 100% Database.
Are we missing the Community Challenges updates (guns/swords/jackdaw) to complete the 100%?

DerRichtende
01-07-2014, 11:21 AM
I have a database problem too... After hunting my first "Howler Monkey" i've got the entry for the "RED Howler Monkey".
After hunting my first real RED Howler Monkey after Sequence 8, i haven't got the entry for the normal Howler Monkey.
First i thought perhaps it might be vice versa in my game... But sadly no. I am worried i will not get this entry now! Any clues???

Another strange thing. I've got the entry for the "Bull Shark" in the first mission with the diving bell.
Later after hunting a Bull Shark i've got the databas entry for "La Dama Negra" which is one of the legendary ships!!!

I am playing on PS4!

Squalyt
01-12-2014, 08:56 PM
Bumping to create more awareness to @Mr_Shade, let's keep bumping to create awareness!

Mr_Shade
01-12-2014, 08:58 PM
Hi Guys,

You all need to be reporting issues to Techical Support - they will collate the reports and forward them to the team.

The forums are not a replacement for doing this, so please make sure you have contacted them and got replies from them!

www.support.ubi.com

BossBast1
02-12-2014, 04:53 PM
I cannot unlock entry : landmarks - Havanna - Castillo de la real Fuerza. Is the last thing I need for 100% databaze. Any help ?

Memnoch_1278
02-21-2014, 10:25 PM
I contacted tech support as mr shade instructed along with other people and our messages are just ignored :(

lehoon
02-24-2014, 11:06 PM
I seem to have the same problem.
I checked the companion app and it shows 55 files @ My Files.
There are supposed to be 56. I haven't been able to find the complete list so I don't know which one I'm missing.
This might be the reason we're stuck on 98%.

DarknessRasm
02-24-2014, 11:53 PM
Yeah mine is stuck at 98% and I can't find anyone with a full 100% list to compare what I'm missing.

The user that provided the pdfs removed them so I still don't know what I'm really missing...

Lctjuh
02-25-2014, 04:27 PM
I now have all the Community Challenge items, but my database is still @ 98%. I knew it wouldnt change anything because the swords and pistols didnt count ebfore, but there was a little hope. I was hoping it would make it a 100% Database sync.
Mr_Shade, could YOU, PLEASE, give us some answers/hints/tips

1. There should be a list for the database with al the entries, coming from Ubisoft - not from a person with a 100% sync.
2. Is there any activity/work regarding this glitch/bug?

THIS ONE IS FOR ALL PEOPLE WITH 97/98/99% DATABASE SYNC:

REPORT THIS BUG!!
https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/platformselect.aspx?id=38#brandid=22&productid=4186

go to MY QUESTIONS and do your job...!!!
REPORT this glitch..

Lctjuh
03-24-2014, 07:02 PM
https://acinitiates.com/forum/discussion/5974/page/3
Thanks to DerRichtende:

I have some interesting infos about this database-problem.
On the german trophy-board, someone made an experiment.
http://forum.trophies-ps3.de/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/120645-ac4-animus-datenbank.html

The user deinstalled the entire game and the savegame and the profile.
Then he reinstalled the game only without any DLC and he put back the savegame only without the profile.
Before deleting the game and all contents he had 98% in the database.
After reinstalling the game and the savegame he had 100% in the database.
Then he reinstalled all his DLC content and his database is now on 98% again.

Another user of the board has only the game installed, without any DLC content or preorder bonus.
This user has 100% in the database.

Both users have the same content in their databases.

So perhaps the cause of the problem might be one of the DLC contents???

@Mr_Shade...Could you direct this to the people who are working on this..
@For those who have less than 100% Database Sync, report this
https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/platfo...productid=4186

go to MY QUESTIONS and do your job...!!!

Lctjuh
03-31-2014, 10:49 AM
Before:
Everything on 100% except 98% database

I tried to do the same as DerRichtende:

Remove GAME Data [DO NOT remove saved data]
Install game, without connecting to the internet.
the result: game sync on 98%, so I lost 2%
database on 107%, so I got an 9% extra.
First I had 1 thing I wasnt happy about, now I had 2 things which I wasnt happy about.
So I removed the game data again and reinstalled it, WITH internet connection.
It installed the game, including the updates.
The Result: ******* EVERYTHING ON 100%..INCLUDING DATABASE EN GAME SYNC

But dont forget..!! If you would try the same, I could have other results..dont blame me afterwards

Anyone who could test my solution??

FigJ
04-13-2014, 10:24 PM
I'm a bit new to Uplay and was wondering how to redeem certain items? For example, elite figurehead for my ship it says to redeem on Uplay. I checked the site and my profile but couldn't find anything.

Lctjuh
04-14-2014, 06:02 PM
@FigJ
U have to go to your UPlay account on your PS3, after starting the game there should be an option in the menu where you could enter UPlay. It's on the right side of the menu

FigJ
04-14-2014, 09:26 PM
@FigJ
U have to go to your UPlay account on your PS3, after starting the game there should be an option in the menu where you could enter UPlay. It's on the right side of the menu

Thanks for responding! To get the items from the shop, like for my boat, I need to do more of these Uplay challenges I think because I don't see an option to redeem them yet.

Lctjuh
04-17-2014, 06:59 PM
Thanks for responding! To get the items from the shop, like for my boat, I need to do more of these Uplay challenges I think because I don't see an option to redeem them yet.
First you have to complete the UPlay challenges to earn UPlay points, after that u can 'PAY' for the items using your points.
Challenges:
1. Completing sequence 1
2. Completing sequence 6
3. Completing sequence 13
4. Play on every game mode, and use every ability and ranged weapon once in Multiplayer.
Completing these should give you enough points to unlock these:
1. ACIV Theme
2. EDWARD THE LEGEND OUTFIT
3. THE BLADES OF TOLEDO PACK
4. THE VENGEFUL DAUGHTER PACK..
The vengeful daughter pack is what you want, the elite stuff for your ship like figurehead, sails and wheel

Jackdaw951
08-05-2014, 10:54 AM
I am missing the HMS Prince from my database (though I've defeated all legendary ships). So it's stuck at 99% sync as a result. Is there any way to fix this? There is no way to fight legendaries again, is there? If the bug had instead hit me on one of the mission-related ships, I could have at least replayed that memory.

Edugorn
02-14-2015, 01:23 PM
Hello, i have all at 100%....main story, side quest, jackdaw, abstergo challengues, everything.....except animus data base....mine is at 99% and i have 2 miss entries....Howler Monkey and Amsterdam Song

The amsterdam song is via acinitiates but today there only are unity rewards....so anyone know how can i get that rewards (sails, song, etc) and anyone know how can i get the howler monkey entry? i killed him in the six places...

oblocher
12-13-2017, 03:59 PM
could I get you to activate the link aging? I am 97 % and just want to at least get it up to 98% :)