PDA

View Full Version : What exactly do the McFarlane codes unlock in AC4?

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-12-2013, 11:44 AM
I know the Haytham figure apparently unlocks an outfit with similar coloring. what do the other figures unlock (if anything)?

Also... do the codes only work for current gen versions of the game or what?

hamNdoritos
11-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Edward Kenway figure- Unlocks Kenway Family Sword (weak sword)
Haytham Kenway figure- Unlocks Haytham's unique color robes
Connor figure- Unlocks Connor's sails for Jackdaw
Ratonhnhaketon figure- Unlocks Initiates achievement
Benjamin Hornigold figure- Unlocks Hornigold's sails for Jackdaw
Black Beard figure- Unlocks Black Beard's sails for Jackdaw
Black Bart figure- Unlocks Bartholomew's sails for Jackdaw

TorQue1988
11-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Edward Kenway figure- Unlocks Kenway Family Sword (weak sword)
Haytham Kenway figure- Unlocks Haytham's unique color robes
Connor figure- Unlocks Connor's sails for Jackdaw
Ratonhnhaketon figure- Unlocks Initiates achievement
Benjamin Hornigold figure- Unlocks Hornigold's sails for Jackdaw
Black Beard figure- Unlocks Black Beard's sails for Jackdaw
Black Bart figure- Unlocks Bartholomew's sails for Jackdaw
What exactly is the initiates achievement?

Kulgrim
11-12-2013, 07:21 PM
Kind of wondering the same thing, are you saying there is an achievement that is locked until I fork out cash for an overpriced doll, er... I mean action figure?

SleezeRocker
11-12-2013, 07:22 PM
It sucks that the Mcfarlane hidden blade is 40$ and that didn't come with DLC -_-

TorQue1988
11-12-2013, 08:49 PM
Kind of wondering the same thing, are you saying there is an achievement that is locked until I fork out cash for an overpriced doll, er... I mean action figure?
My thoughts exactly:confused:

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-13-2013, 02:42 AM
Hm... so the only one that's interesting is Haytham's code to me and that's something I probably wouldn't use much.

Alright, well good to know, I'm also curious about that achievement.

BMoattari
11-13-2013, 01:42 PM
Hey guys,

The Initiates achievement is an OPTIONAL achievement: it is NOT connected to the physical game of ACIV; rather, it is unlocked through Ubisoft servers, in lieu of the new companion app that has been released. AC Initiates is also the front for the online capabilities of Kenway's Fleet missions, and other online features that will be available in the near future.

Hope this answered everyone's question!

suchy2808
10-03-2014, 04:33 PM
Why these ULC aren't included in SP? Or possibility to buy it on Ubishope as ULC.
I can't buy these figures with ULC in my country but i want to have 100% of game. But Ubi always cut game to a lot of pieces.
I only don't have ULC from figures and i don't have to possibility to buy it / even only code/key in Ubishop ;(

Anykeyer
10-06-2014, 10:03 AM
Dont worry too much. Those arent even new models, just different colors for existing skins. And even those wont give you everything bc there were dr pepper and schick promotions with some items, codes only worked for old consoles, not ps4/xbone or PC.

suchy2808
10-08-2014, 01:01 PM
only dr pepper; i'm PC player - schick promotion is only for PS3,Xbox360 and WiiU

MVP914
12-12-2014, 07:03 AM
Do the AC4 Mcfarlane codes work on PC?

Ureh
12-12-2014, 07:21 AM
Do the AC4 Mcfarlane codes work on PC?

They should work on PC. But I would wait for them to fix Initiates before you try and redeem the codes. Up to you.

https://promotions.acinitiates.com/promotions

DiamondusMaximus
12-16-2014, 05:03 PM
The AC4 McFarlane codes only work on current gen consoles (PS3 / XBOX 360), found out the hard way...