PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find the explorer outfit?

jetlee2777
11-12-2013, 03:59 AM
Hello Communiy or however Ubisoft.

As the challenge where it said that you have to kill about 20 million enemies has end today,it said when I look to AC initiates in my game that I have unlocked now as reward for it,cause i participate on the community challenge the explorer outfit.

I canīt find it anywhere in the game,as I have looked already in the weapon shop as well on my ship under outfits and nothing,or it just said that itīs "not available" but common how come?,as I would still have it as reward same with the El Impoluto figurehead when will you be able to unlock her?

Regards,

jetlee2777

IRCRomeo
11-12-2013, 04:59 AM
Something is majorly wrong with this challenge and outfit. I assassinated 63 enemies of the 20 required on day one of the challenge. the game even said I was ranked #1 in the world. Today I logged in and did NOT receive any congratulations popup. Also, the progression updates on the ipad app have skipped sequence 6 completion entirely. It said I completed sequence 5 and now sequence 7 tonight, but nowhere inbetween did it unlock anything in my game.

andreG1ant
11-12-2013, 07:21 AM
I was going to post a thread but anyway... where the hell do we get the outfit? I got the message that said I participated and have unlocked the explorer outfit, but it hasn't unlocked anywhere. So has anyone got an idea where the outfit is?

Dragula
11-12-2013, 09:13 AM
didnt you have to goto your hideout and check the treasure room to receive it?

jetlee2777
11-12-2013, 07:42 PM
didnt you have to goto your hideout and check the treasure room to receive it?

For me itīs neither in the hideout of the ship nor in a shop.

Mr_Shade
11-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Hi Guys,

The outfit should be in the Captains Cabin - after you complete the challenge.

If it's not, please contact support and they will pass your details onto the team - make sure you tell them what format you are playing and your gamer tags etc.

www.support.ubi.com

I Emerge I
11-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Its not just me then I did it on the first day of the challenge and still haven't unlocked it none of my unlocks are working I cant even get Connor's outfit for the huntsman or the Aquilia's figure head.

Pandemik HBI
11-12-2013, 10:50 PM
I'm also having a ton of unlock issues. The treasure map and outfit from kenways fleet, the explorer outfit and I can't complete the last assassin contract thanks to the salt key bank bug. Tried asking a question on the ubisoft support site and got a "we're experiencing technical difficulties with the page you are trying to view" frustrated is such an understatement.

xCxAxLxIxPxHx
11-13-2013, 05:24 PM
I received the outfit after killing 1 additional target as the challenge stated after the community had reached 100%. So you kill the 20 guys and when the challenge has been defeated by the community go kill one more as directed and a popup informs you the outfit is unlocked.

hamNdoritos
11-13-2013, 06:35 PM
i killed maybe a hundred more guards before and after the challenge ended. Still no outfit. When i press start, it showed that I completed the community challenge and the explorer outfit is unlocked. But when i go to the captain's cabin AND the store, it still says unavailable.

Mr_Shade
11-13-2013, 06:40 PM
Hi,

Please make sure to contact support as advised :)

B3NJY 1993
11-18-2013, 02:28 AM
Its not just me then I did it on the first day of the challenge and still haven't unlocked it none of my unlocks are working I cant even get Connor's outfit for the huntsman or the Aquilia's figure head.

I'm also having the outfit issues; I got a message saying I'd unlocked the explorer outfit, but no such luck, and despite the fact that my Initiates rank is displayed on the main menu, the Connor-styled outfit for the Huntsman still hasn't unlocked. I have unlocked the Aquila's figurehead, although I had to plunder around 10 royal convoys, both online and offline.