PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Trove Underneath Kenway's Mansion

Chino6100
11-11-2013, 11:24 PM
I've been meaning to ask. But does the treasure trove underneath Kenway's Mansion increase in the amount of items found there when you gain more and more money in the game or collecting some of the collectibles? Cause I noticed that the contents of the room have been increasing from the start of the game to even at the endgame free roam.

SenseHomunculus
11-11-2013, 11:43 PM
I wondered too if those were the things you got from the fleet mini-game?? You get collectibles from that but no indication they actually go anywhere.

Dragula
11-11-2013, 11:51 PM
only thing ive seen the treasure room used for is when you do the initiates thing you unlock something ingame and it tells you to go there and open a chest to receive it

BMoattari
11-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Hi guys,

So, if you all recall, there are little trinkets/collectibles that you can buy from general stores. They're just decorations, but they do end up in the Treasure Trove.

Hope this helps!

SmirkyRichie
11-12-2013, 02:37 PM
The collection items you recieve from the fleet end up in the main house, paintings on the walls or pieces of artwork on the shelves. From what i can deduce the treasure trove is similar to the fable 3 treasure system where it grows the more money you have. i could be wrong about that and am open to being corrected.

SenseHomunculus
11-12-2013, 03:21 PM
Hi guys,

So, if you all recall, there are little trinkets/collectibles that you can buy from general stores. They're just decorations, but they do end up in the Treasure Trove.

Hope this helps!

Only non-upgrade things I've seen you can buy from general stores are the artwork objects, and those go into Kenway's library (or whatever) room in his hideout.